What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Cliffhanger

Coach
I think SGL is most likely the mafia hitman.

Read the summary of night one and take into account what drew said about finding me with cruisers and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

I have my suspicions about Dutchy he's riding on the accusations of others so if a townie gets lynched he can blame a different townie for insuating their guilt first.

mickyj

Bench
A town hodor does not make someone town
often mafia dons get one and can even show up as town until other mafia die

at least there are a few suss actions around for people to check out

Frederick

Staff member
Well I guess that hammers it. Mis won't be on for a while so i'll put you out of your misery. I am town but had a hodor.

If Soc is claiming a double vote, and doesn't believe that town would have 2 then he logically must be mafia or indie.

SeeJay whilst being sus as f@#k, is always sus as f@#k, especially when it comes to meta'ing me. Still worth an investigation.

Fred's hammer vote is so obvious he might as well jump up and down and shout he's mafia.

Dutchy has me confused. He says he knows who i am and then votes for me... hmmmm

Hogg has some good points.

Soc and Fred have some explaining to do.

Hey, I was just going along with what soc was saying. He seemed convinced you were bad, as did everyone else. Mis will be able to clear up whether Soc was right or not, as soon as he gets his sweet arse in here

Parra Pride

Coach
How do we know it's not Parra Pride that's lying? It's only logical that Parra Pride would choose Hayne as one of his character options

I'm not denying who I am. I'm saying the person mentioned as having "talent to burn" isn't me, as I would've known if I was targeted.

soc123_au

Staff member
Well if this isnt proof soc was lying i dont know what is

The only way the write up is not as I claimed is if I were redirected to Hogg on night one. The write up suits Hayne, PP is likely to have selected Hayne as one of his choices. The info fits.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
How would you know? I targeted you night one. The write up fits my action.

chief-wiggum-300x225.png

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Three

Despite experiencing the first bloodless night since the untimely demise of Dave Smith, the good men of the NRL felt urged to act.

"Kill that one!" shouted some.

"Kill this one!" shouted others.

But one of them stepped forward and spoke what to some resembled sense. The votes came thick and fast and they went after their man.

"No! No! Don't hurt him!" the woman screamed, "I love him!"

Shrugging and embracing equality, they strung her up instead.

Sally Robinson is dead. She was Sally Robinson, NRL Aligned Spouse of Greg Inglis.

257875-sally-robinson-greg-inglis.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
I believe Hogg, if him and Slackboy are in the same boat as me than they're both town, just with a Hoder.

I'm telling you I'm certain SGL is the hitman for the mafia based on the write up for night one.

SeeJay

Juniors
Wow.... Seejay has done explaining to do

No i dont you dumb merkin. I clearly explained that my suspicions on him were due to the fact that he "couldn't be found" at night and mis knowingly left out any sort of details regarding his character in the write up. Both of these things are reasons to have suspicion on someone. His powers don't even make sense anyways. A townie with a hodor that can't be targeted at night? Why would this be a thing? So he is basically invulnerable? Also, none of you f**kers had shit to go on and were just sitting there giving blumpkins to each other just like day 1. At least this got people talking. I think you have some explaining to do for even making this idiot comment.

Latest posts