What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canard

Immortal
Seemed like 3/4 of the crowd was from rovers and they made great noise. Glad they got to wembley should be a cracking game and atmosphere.

I went in 2012 for leeds v wire. A great day, only had a couple in the ground but cannot remember what brand never mind if it was full strength. I don't think there is a bad seat in the ground and it holds atmosphere superbly, oh and the roof is built to cover the seating. Aussie architects take note

How many do you think rovers will take to wembley?

Yep only 800 Million Quid that stadium

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Last edited:

seanoff

Juniors
Yep only 800 Million Quid that stadium

Yes having the architects of wembley will fix everything. Those architects have never done anything in australia apart from

MCG, Etihad, ANZ, Skilled, Suncorp, Kardinia Park, Metricon the new perth stadium, sydney showgrounds etc

But yeah, bring em in. Cant be any worse.:sarcasm:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
After all the bagging we cop from souths fans, their effort today was pitiful. Sunday arvo and great weather means no excuses. I guess the premiers bounce doesn't count for souths crowds then

But overall, diabolical round except for Townsville and Gosford
Friday, clear night, great form, major stadium rivalry matchup- garbage crowd
Friday, clear night, suburban ground- garbage crowd
Sunday arvo, good weather, suburban ground, challenging for top 8- garbage crowd
Sunday arvo, good weather, major stadia, reigning premier, top 4 contender v's another sydney team- garbage crowd

How does the NRL even go about improving crowds when fans wont respond to weather, form or major/suburban stadia!

I have noticed a generic advert aimed specifically at crowds on Fox sports lately. Its okay, but really needs a run on the FTA networks as well for maximum exposure. Surely would be part of the contra from nine?

DC_fan

Coach
After all the bagging we cop from souths fans, their effort today was pitiful. Sunday arvo and great weather means no excuses. I guess the premiers bounce doesn't count for souths crowds then

I was at the game today and was disappointed with the small crowd that showed up on such a beautiful day. But as I said earlier in this thread the western rail line was closed this weekend for track work and no doubt influenced a lot of people not to come. Souths have plenty of fans living in the western suburbs of Sydney.

How does the NRL even go about improving crowds when fans wont respond to weather, form or major/suburban stadia!

The game itself could be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts