What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
My internet is fixed. Sadly not in time for me to avoid doing a shitful job on my essay....but I should pass so whatever

HowHigh

Coach
Wowowowowowow too much coffee I think I've had three today and I think it was maybe one too many do you think that I should stop drinking it now or just wait for the effect to wear off what do you think guys I'm not entirely sure yet but I'm also listening to this awesome dance mashup and its bloody awesome the combination of music and coffee is really making me work quickly that means I can kinda justify drinking so much right right right guys?
Sure, 'coffee'.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sadly yes. What an awful game.

That said, has anyone else noticed the games on the GC are often awful regardless of who plays? I know both sides here are shit...but I reckon most games at this ground wind up terrible

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k they need to change the video ref rule. He has never got that ball down in a million years

Drew-Sta

Staff member
So... women.

I get a message from my wife. She's furious. The mother in law has ironed something on the floor and there is now a mark (apparently glue). I shudder and await the thunderstorm when I get home.

Wife has already gone to get a steam cleaner from Bunnings. I arrive to discover she bought extra soap etc even though we have some.

I neglect to tell her that.

I approach the stain to discover it isn't a stain, but its the carpet that has melted as it is synthetic. I steam clean it anyway, at wifes request. It does nothing.

Wife is furious at mother in law who, although stupid in this decision, does not deserve to be treated by wife in that matter. I attempt to at least meter the anger; that is misinterpreted as 'you're taking her side, don't minimise my feelings.' I am not taking her side or minimising her feelings, I am simply suggesting her behaviour is not acceptable.

She then decries 'We will get kicked out!' We will not get kicked out. We might lose our bond.

'Yes! But we can't afford the $2k loss of bond!'

Yes, but mother in law has saved us over $2k in money by not making us pay child care so we can maximise your wage when you work.

Silence.

Angry silence.

'I'm not talking to you. I'm angry at you.'

I walk away.

I'm pretty sure we've all married emotional lunatics.

Bazal

Post Whore
Christ we suck. I mean, the reffing is appalling...but my god we suck. Cannot wait for Foran

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
So... women.

I get a message from my wife. She's furious. The mother in law has ironed something on the floor and there is now a mark (apparently glue). I shudder and await the thunderstorm when I get home.

Wife has already gone to get a steam cleaner from Bunnings. I arrive to discover she bought extra soap etc even though we have some.

I approach the stain to discover it isn't a stain, but its the carpet that has melted as it is synthetic. I steam clean it anyway, at wifes request. It does nothing.

Wife is furious at mother in law who, although stupid in this decision, does not deserve to be treated by wife in that matter. I attempt to at least meter the anger; that is misinterpreted as 'you're taking her side, don't minimise my feelings.' I am not taking her side or minimising her feelings, I am simply suggesting her behaviour is not acceptable.

She then decries 'We will get kicked out!' We will not get kicked out. We might lose our bond.

Yes, but mother in law has saved us over $2k in money by not making us pay child care so we can maximise your wage when you work.

Silence.

Angry silence.

I walk away.

*women

[youtube]-4EDhdAHrOg[/youtube]

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Women don't make sense.

I laugh whenever a feminst type tells me how much better run the world woudl be if they were in charge. Women lose their minds over the stupidest shit.

So... women.

Silence.

Angry silence.

I walk away.

I've been single for a decade, no bullshit like that over here!

Rebel

First Grade
Im 30, have been single for 6 months and plan to keep it that way now. I just cant handle the BS. No marriage, no kids. My ma will be pissed at no more grandkids though... but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts