What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoff Runin Part I

HappyBadger

Juniors
Three teams have clinched playoff spots now - although they don't know where they will actually place yet: Shenzen Sharkitohs, Brisbane Bulls, and New England Celtic.

I don't really care about these teams so much, except to look at their run-in, to see what delicious games they may have, for FOX and Nine to broadcast...

...and there are some tasty treats in store.

11898524_952734174749529_5791191962860580467_n.jpg

Weeks 21 and 26, all three top sides have key games. Week 23, nowt.

Bulls have five, Sharkitohs four, Celtic three.

And if you want to feel sorry for someone, notice anyone who has all three of these playoff clinched teams left on their schedule? (The Week 26 game, well, that is going to be very interesting!)

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Interesting read, mate! Didn't realize what a soft run home I had compared to the others.

That said, Roma are a tough ask atm.

HappyBadger

Juniors
Yes, Roma is quite the tough ask, the way they're going...

...but I'm not sure where you're going to be in Week 26...considering an old familiar haunt, or a gigantic introduction to my new locale...

...either way, pack your bags, and your ear protection :)