What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

lockyno1

Post Whore
The one day where I can't go this weekend...just thanks by the way.

Why on earth is that game not on a Friday or Sunday.

Danish

Referee
The one day where I can't go this weekend...just thanks by the way.

Why on earth is that game not on a Friday or Sunday.

I've got a wedding on Sunday so I asked Gyngell to do me a solid and leave this one to Fox. Sorry :sarcasm:

HHH

Juniors
How much cheaper can it get?
You've paid $80 for 'non game related' stuff. Even if the tickets had been half priced (so $44 for 4 of you? I'm guessing 4, you didn't say) the total price is still $124 for 2 hours entertainment.

$44/ ticket would be pretty cheap, they DID actually have a $50 family ticket offer for that game. Which is not unreasonable. It would probably cost $30 for 4 people at Macca's these days, so really, $50 for 4 tickets is cheap as. $88 for 4 tickets isn't terrible - look at movie ticket prices.

how often will you go to the movies thou, if your thinking of taking the kids every second week it becomes a costly trip. If the NRL want to grow crowds a cheaper match day is a must, the game will have plenty of money going forward so clubs trying to get rich from 12 home game should stop.

I have a family pass at with the Eels, its great value for $750,but spending that additional $160 odd for an away game makes it hard

pcpp

Juniors
Just bought tickets to Roosters v Broncos

Pax: 13,592

Not sure what sort of crowd that might mean at this stage. Maybe 20K?

Will be interesting to see how Wollongong goes on a Thursday night. It's a bit rough for Sydney based Dragons supporters. I atleast hope it cracks 5 digits.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Here's how tonight is tracking as of 2 minutes ago. Blue and aqua coloured dots are unsold.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-20%20at%203.46.41%20pm_zpskbfwuomq.png

Whats the media build up like down there for Friday and Saturday night?

Burns

First Grade
Sydney media is all about shoulder charge and how the NRL is doomed from the AFL's broadcast deal. What games on Friday and Saturday are you talking about?

Here's how tonight is tracking as of 2 minutes ago. Blue and aqua coloured dots are unsold.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-20%20at%203.46.41%20pm_zpskbfwuomq.png

Whats the media build up like down there for Friday and Saturday night?

Thanks for the update SLR. Just saw a family in Red and White turn around at Allawah after reports of significant delays on the South Coast line. Sadly there has been a fatality at Jannali.

Saint Doc

Coach
Bare in mind those grey "sold" seats would include many members who won't attend Wollongong on a Thursday night.

Prediction: attendance 7634, announced 10034