What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the niggler

JJ

Immortal
Michael Ennis is a foul mouthed grub who is going to be decked one of these days.

Nobody likes him, except for his mother who is sight and hearing impaired.

You're fully geniused

He's a quality 9, his teammates love playing with him, he's competitive and niggly as f**k on the field, but seems like a really good sort off it

Most teams would love him in their 9 jersey

Dave_

Juniors
Every team should have a player like Ennis. Whatever team he's playing for, he's the player most people are watching for whatever reason.

Ice_Storm

Juniors
As a Storm supporter, I think this whole thing is blown out of proportion. Cronk reacts after a little girly slap. To me that's more of an issue. He walks away, we don't have this discussion. Cronulla lose th egame. But Ennis wins that little 'battle'.

Nothing like having characters/villains/heroes in the game. The day it stops will be a sad day for Rugby League.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bring back the biff.

Melbourne style ??
197984-danny-williams.jpg

196737-mark-o-039-neill.jpg

williams_narrowweb__200x257.jpg

eozsmiles

Bench
i wish someone would either just punch him, or the refs would bin him instead of constantly yelling "you don't have to throw a punch to go to the bin"

Plenty of people have punched him, and he's punched plenty of people. He's also been sinbinned before too.

eozsmiles

Bench
This post says more about you than it does about Cronk....:D

.......and the reactions Ennis gets from opponents says more about them than it does about him. He knows he is playing against plenty of apes, so he just pokes them and they lose their minds. It's like picking on the dumb kid or the vain kid in high school. When blokes spend all week lifting weights in front of mirrors and being told how awesome they are, they don't react well when someone tells them they ain't that hot. Especially if that bloke is using words with three syllables.