What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hitman: Agent 47

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2679042/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Fan of the game, and of the first movie. This isn't a sequel, this is a completely new movie. Timothy Olyphant is not playing the role of Agent 47, instead Rupert Friend who's only 33. I'm not sure how well he'll pull of the role but it's fair to give him a try. Will be watching this one.

[youtube]alQlJDRnQkE[/youtube]

hma47verb-finalsrgbjpg-eede81_610wign.jpg

Bazzi

First Grade
I liked him in Homeland, so I'm keen to see how he goes playing a role like this.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I liked him in Homeland, so I'm keen to see how he goes playing a role like this.

I actually haven't seen him in anything... at all. But judging by his persona of the movies and shows he's been in, I think he'll have the characteristics to fit quite nicely into the role. I mean compare Timothy Olyphant in A Man Apart to his role in Hitman... they are worlds apart - and he did a pretty good job. As long as this guy can pull off the Silent Assassin and disguises pretty well... I'll be happy!

Latest posts