What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which prodigal son do you most want back in the NRL?

Which prodigal son do you most want back in the NRL?

• Jarryd Hayne

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sam Burgess

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Sonny Bill Williams

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Israel Folau

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Craig Wing

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Andrew Everingham

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

Perth Tiger

Bench
While it is a great advertisement for league its a bit worrying if the NFL decide to start taking a punt on the best RL talent because there would be no stopping them. I'd hate to lose an RTS or Taumololo or something at this stage of their careers.

That being said id love to have Hayne back.

The is almost no chance of the NFL raiding league. Remember Hayne had to give up a million plus contract and work his ass of for 18 months for 100k and is still probably no better than a 50 to chance of making the final squad. The only players who would take that risk are those like Hayne who have the NFL as a personal dream.

I want Sonny Bill Williams back because I think we need more moderate Muslims like SBW in the NRL, setting an example for the Muslim youth, especially in Sydney.

Latest posts