What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL rebellion: Rugby league clubs want CEO Dave Smith gone or threaten to leave comp

Canard

Immortal
"The clubs are upset that long term partners Fox and Telstra are being left out"

Hahaha

bileduct

Coach
f**k me dead, that is the biggest load of shit I've read in a long time.

James Hooper got in the tank and f**ked the shark.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Getting a tad embarrassing by news ltd now lol. I suppose we had better get used to it, if they don't get any rights the amount of sht they will heap on the game will be unbearable!

Brutus

Referee
No names James Hooper???

Just more dog shit from News LTD.

James was on Triple M yesterday saying he was the most balanced reporter on all of this. Lol.

Brutus

Referee
surprised that it wasnt paul merkin and slothfield writing it

They are just spreading the agenda-driven bile around.

News LTD journos ought to be ashamed of themselves and so should the gullible gimps who take type of shit as fact.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
I thought they weren't covering the game anymore?

Probably hard to dedicate 7 pages to the 100 point loss the Giants suffered yesterday

"Taking over"

butchmcdick

Immortal
Everything you need to know about this article can be best summarised by the bolded part of the last sentence (which conveys the degree of sensationalism exhibited by James Hooper):

Journalism fail FTW!:lol:

On a serious note though, how the hell do guys like Hooper get a job as a journalist, let alone manage to score gigs on all these RL programs such as The Footy Show, Sterlo etc.?

It's great isn't it

No direct quotes and a disclaimer at the end of the article that essentially it won't happen

I wish I could write an article about how the halftime entertainment at this years grand final is me laying a huge turd on the halfway line choreographed to peter Andre's funky junky then use the line that the above scenario is highly unlikely

POPEYE

Coach
Media want it to be true, the gf will be done and dusted soon and they hate the vacuum afterwards. They'll do all they can to plant seeds, weeds are just as green as a nicely mowed lawn

typicalfan

Coach
This is the same guy who wrote that disgraceful Jon Mannah story even after looking Tim and his family in the eye and promised he wouldn't?

t-ba

Post Whore
It's great isn't it

No direct quotes and a disclaimer at the end of the article that essentially it won't happen

I wish I could write an article about how the halftime entertainment at this years grand final is me laying a huge turd on the halfway line choreographed to peter Andre's funky junky then use the line that the above scenario is highly unlikely

Will your turd vote in favour of the no confidence motion?

Diesel

Referee
Media beat up, Jim Doyle from the Warriors publicly stated last week that the Warriors weren't leaving the NRL and were satisfied with the administration and their handling of things. Rupert's got his knickers in a knot and wants to continue with the negative campaign that worked prior to the Internet and when journalism was actually reporting the facts

Latest posts