What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we keep Sandow?

Far Canal

Juniors
I'm sure some merkin with time on his hand will know the average points we've conceded since he hauled his phat ass to the UK vs the average points we conceded while he was playing turnstile for us.

I'm sure some merkin with time on his hand will know the average points we've conceded since he hauled his phat ass to the UK vs the average points we conceded while he was playing turnstile for us.

Don't need to. At least the blokes on either side of Kelly don't have to basically assume that he'll miss the tackle. Changes the way the whole side of the field defend.

Bigfella

Coach
That's all bullshit.

We didn't lose it in a ten minute period.

Our defense was non existent all match.

We papered over it by attacking brilliantly.

You could see during the match that if they got any possession at all we would win.

That game was a shambles.

I think it reflected the growing tension between the main play maker and the coach, as well as some of the off field shit

That's all bullshit.

We didn't lose it in a ten minute period.

Our defense was non existent all match.

We papered over it by attacking brilliantly.

You could see during the match that if they got any possession at all we would win.

That game was a shambles.

I think it reflected the growing tension between the main play maker and the coach, as well as some of the off field shit[
/QUOTE]

I think there's a lot of truth in all that, partic the bold. Plus the fact that we've been shit for ages and there's no brains in our team.

^b0ss^

Juniors
LMao.
Sandow ya got to laugh.

Warrington head of coaching and rugby Tony Smith said: "He's a very exciting prospect. He is playing at the top of his game in the NRL, picking up man-of-the-match performances.

Wonder what poor old Tony Smith is thinking now. giggles.BTW i dont feel sorry for him he sat in revs for more than 2/3 of his contract just because he was lazy and fat.Earning 500k a season than on the last season of his contract he deicided to loose some weight.Id feel alot more sorry for him if he gave back 1.5mil.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
LMao.
Sandow ya got to laugh.

Warrington head of coaching and rugby Tony Smith said: "He's a very exciting prospect. He is playing at the top of his game in the NRL, picking up man-of-the-match performances.

Wonder what poor old Tony Smith is thinking now. giggles.BTW i dont feel sorry for him he sat in revs for more than 2/3 of his contract just because he was lazy and fat.Earning 500k a season than on the last season of his contract he deicided to loose some weight.Id feel alot more sorry for him if he gave back 1.5mil.

On the upside he may have pumped most of it back in the LC pokies.

Latest posts