What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Razor was good though and I loved the original Kane one, I remember around the time of the casket match at the rumble between Michaels and Taker, I would have been 9 or 10 at the time and having a nightmare about Kane. Scary!

Parra Pride

Coach
Apart from Saraya-Jade Bevis already admitting that her persona is based on a goth, her make up is white as snow and the eye decor is all dark - this practically spells it out. Don't shoot the messenger ;-)

BF busy looking at the face when a set of tits are just begging to be looked at.

mackdadday

Juniors
Watching now.

Tyler Breeze vs Jushin Liger was a big suprise. Thought they'd be pushing Breeze as the natural successor to Balor as champion but Breeze lost it in kind of a squash. Bit strange after Breezes entrance which made him look like a big deal and Liger looking, for the lack of a better word, a bit blobbish.

Murphy and the other bloke with Alexa Bliss vs The Vaudevillians and Old Blue Pants. 'This is awesome' and 'Blue Pants City' chants rocked the building. Nothing to write home about. Not a bad match and good to see the Vaudies get a run at the top though I don't see them as real top roster candidates.

Dillinger vs Apollo Crews. Apparently since last time i saw him Dillinger has turned into a kind of silly frog man who just hops around the ring. Crews is amazingly agile for a powerful bloke. Did not expect that standing moonsault finisher. Wow.

Joe Vs Corbin. Kind of sad they'd make a made man like Joe go through NXT and i can see why they wanted to stack the books down there with Owens, Neville, the girls etc. moving up but it would have been a shout out to the days of old to see him turn up on RAW and go bat shit on Seth Rollins or John Cena. Last time i watched Baron was getting the Roman Reigns after the rumble treatment. 'Joe has competed in New York but never on a scale like this'. Nice little shot at TNA. Great little power struggle here and refreshing to watch a match where you don't know who's going to win and actually care about a grudge match. A loss for Baron but he looked strong in defeat. Match of the night so far.

Sasha Banks VS Bayley. Half of the double main event. Nice, little vignettes making out Bayley to be the left behind one of the 4. Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Vive la Revolution! Phenomenal match that the crowd was insanely into from the get go. I like at the end how they let them break the script and have Sasha, Charlotte, Becky and Bayley hugging and giving the 4 horse woman sign. Why can't they get this right on RAW??

Owens Vs Balor. Meh. That womens match does it for me for tonight. Great, great show without even checking out the ladder match.

Just saw one of the most disturbingly hilarious crowd signs from NXT. I would post it here, but it would be taken down immediately. Go to Botchamania's FB page and look for the sign a woman made for Finn Balor.

Abz

Juniors
Just saw one of the most disturbingly hilarious crowd signs from NXT. I would post it here, but it would be taken down immediately. Go to Botchamania's FB page and look for the sign a woman made for Finn Balor.
:lol:

11902251_950719311657472_2188953865373905684_n.jpg

Wato

Juniors
Anyone else really want a triple threat ladder match for the tag titles at night of champions now with the dudleyz back. That was a great return especially seeing some tables back in the ring.

Latest posts