What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

whall15

Coach
The flamboyant man in women's clothing decided he needed to conduct an interview.

"Hey hey!" he shouted excitedly to his non-existent audience, "This here is Rhu-bee Rhod! I'm here with this mysterious man in tight-fitting clothes. Let me tell you friends, he is HOT HOT HOT!"

"Why, thanksareenie strangeroonie!"

"Tell the listeners at home, are you a Simpsons character?"

"Indeedley doodley!"

"And are you a threat"

"No sirreee Bob!"

"Unbelievable!"

The only other mention of Ned in the write-up I think.

whall15

Coach
Actually I'm wondering whether "unbelievable" being used is supposed to be an indication that Ned was lying.

With no other mention of Ned in any write-up it would suggest that Ned was bad from the start, with a different colour to any in the census, which is suspicious.

whall15

Coach
Milhouse
The entire cast of the Simpsons
Ned Flanders
Inanimate Carbon Rod

---

Probably just enough there for a Simpsons faction.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
So you and Drew?

Drew is Lesnar

I'm something else, but for all intents in purposes, yeah.

Let's just say I'm "The baddest man in both professional wrestling and UFC, I'm on a one-man (well, two man) mission to f**k up everybody?s shit."

Drew will know what that means if he's been paying attention.

If not I'll have to be less subtle.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
The census was correct at the time. I'm leaning towards Flanders being mafia or cult kicking in after he was recruited

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night Two

----------

A disfigured creature was out looking for another friend, but the one he'd wished to speak with was put off by his ammonia stink and ran away.

--------

Scott Gourley's Lovechild is dead. He was Stupid Sexy Flanders, Battle People Aligned Sexy Older Man

latest

---------

Solved it! Bat Man is a cult. Mis called it 'battle people' in the writeup but on the front page its 'bat people'. A literal BatMan is recruiting and Flanders was his first member. Based on the writeup he failed last night.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
f**k this day from an IRL aspect.

Also, I can't seem to work out what I did last night. What I thought I did, didn't happen.

Vote No Vote as I have NFI and don't want Mis to penalise me as I will be busy tonight.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Drew is Lesnar

I'm something else, but for all intents in purposes, yeah.

Let's just say I'm "The baddest man in both professional wrestling and UFC, I'm on a one-man (well, two man) mission to f**k up everybody?s shit."

Drew will know what that means if he's been paying attention.

If not I'll have to be less subtle.

I'm not following; can you be more overt? :sarcasm:

Latest posts