What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

Misanthrope

Staff member
Still waiting on 5-6 actions and about to head out to Arusha National Park for the day. Update will have to wait until around midnight/1am tonight.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Three

The real Mayor of Suplex City was out to put an end to the pretender to the throne on the same night that the imposter had decided to put an end to him.

The two colossal pro-wrestlers came together intent on killing one another, but fate had another outcome in mind.

At the same moment that the pretty cheerleader confused the real Brock Lesnar into awkwardly hugging the fake Brock Lesnar, the fake one got distracted by a really entertaining 'Top 101 Places to Visit in 2016' post on a website he'd stumbled across.

Neither man was in any state to murder.

The shambling corpse man was, however, and he had somebody he deemed a threat in his sights.

"In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, the First of His Name, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, I, Eddard of the House Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die".

He was about to deliver the killing blow when a foul stench hit him. The slinking figure went away friendless, but he'd inadvertently saved Brock Lesnar's life.

The Grim Reaper, furious at being denied a death, roared in frustration.

"I INVOKE THE FINAL DESTINATION CLAUSE!"

The shadowy figure, at home in the darkness, shrugged and disappeared.

------------

The survivalist was out looking to educate somebody, and he had his eyes set on the pretty girl with the foreign accent.

As he approached her to deliver a lesson in wilderness survival, another pretty girl had a word with him about a change in his responsibilities.

Not one to buck authority, he followed her instructions and bashed the foreign girls's skill in with a rock.

He then drank piss from her skull.

Cliffhanger is dead. She was Shae Shitting in CWB's Mouth, Town Aligned Callback to an Earlier Game

11851_content_shae-sibel-kekilli.jpg

----------------

For the second time since all of this madness had begun, the large book found itself being f**ked by a large penis.

-------------

Three angry men came upon a monkey with a beer.

"Bring me one of them beers" one of them growled.

For his part, the monkey made a bunch of noise and poked its tongue out.

"Not a banana," the second growled in reply, "But I'll still take that beer".

The monkey squawked some more.

"You're a squawker. Listening to squawkers makes me thirsty", the third observed.

The monkey picked its nose.

"And hungry," the first continued, "I think I'll take two beers".

The monkey began to masturbate.

"I understand that if any more words come pouring out your merkin mouth, I'm gonna have to drink every f**king beer in this room".

The monkey wasn't sure what to do, but the three men were.

They f**king killed it.

soc123_au is dead. He was The Monkey in Thailand Who Stole Dutchy's Beer, Town Aligned Alcoholic Primate

frank-staub-monkey-with-beer-bottle-lopburi-thailand.jpg

-------------

The former bag of junk had become a pile of junk, but it still had its uses.

It tried to connect to the internet, but being in China and without a VPN, it struggled to make a connection.

So slow was the connection, in fact, that it somehow tore a hole in the space-time continuum.

Cliffhanger is alive. She is Shae Shitting in CWB's Mouth, Town Aligned Callback to an Earlier Game

shaes1.jpg

-------

Someone had been a little slack with their powers, but not tonight. They wanted the the power of the lord on their side & who better to provide it than sexy Flanders. Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos!

SGLC is alive. Stupid Sexy Flanders, ?? Aligned Sexy Older Man

latest

mickyj

Bench
mmmm
one person back alive listed with alignment one without
does anyone claim the sglc revival?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Cheerleaders bad
Stark is likely bad too
I didn't target Drew so there's definitely a redirect in play

Also the pretty girl who turned Grills into a killer. Do we think good or bad because I know it's one of two people.

First Grade
have to go out soon so will no vote in case the numbers are needed.

Vote no vote