What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

mickyj

Bench
The pretty girl who caused Cliffy to die the first time - good or bad?

I can't see anything in the write up to be sure. Last time I had a power that could alter others I was town but also see it at times as a non town power.

Why do we have 2 of the same role is the question I asked before no one explained it to me.

vote sglc

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I can't see anything in the write up to be sure. Last time I had a power that could alter others I was town but also see it at times as a non town power.

Why do we have 2 of the same role is the question I asked before no one explained it to me.

vote sglc

That was discussed yesterday, hence why both Drew and I spent the night getting blocked and redirected (evidence to me that there are two mafias)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Possible. He has posted in the Superthread.

Change vote - no vote

Silencing the revived player seems like something Mis could do.

whall15

Coach
Someone had been a little slack with their powers, but not tonight. They wanted the the power of the lord on their side & who better to provide it than sexy Flanders. Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos!

SGLC is alive. Stupid Sexy Flanders, ?? Aligned Sexy Older Man

latest

Don't like this resurrect at all.

a) Town resurrecting a known cultist/mafioso seems very unlikely unless it was indicated as part of the power.

b) The use of 'they' and 'their' in the post is at best ambiguous and at worst telling that they aren't town aligned.

c) No one is coming out to claim it.

This seems by far our strongest lead.

Vote - SGL

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
No matter which way you look at it there's little sense in resurrecting someone who has a target on their back whether you're town/mafia

This doesn't add up to me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

No Vote: 1 (Cliffhanger)
SGLC: 8 (Parra, Rebel, Hoggmaster, SeeJay, mickyj, whall15, Drew-Sta, 9701)

Two more to seal a lynch.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Four

In a move of monumental weirdness, the survivors decided to exhume the corpse of one of their recently slain companions and string him up to make sure he was good and dead.

He was.

SGLC is still dead. He was Stupid Sexy Flanders, Bat People Aligned Sexy Older Man

1352108917-0.jpg

It is now night

Latest posts