What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sick of Hayne

Wittenberg

Juniors
I know we have more important issues to discuss, but I have to get this one off my chest. I am sick of reading about him!! We are in the business end of the season with clubs fighting to survive in the race and we get this crap. Yes it is an achievement to be considered to make a culled 71 or 49 in a train on squad, especially in a new code which is so cut throat, but let's get a grip. Rugby League boys, Rugby League .......could someone tell the press, especially the Daily Telegraph..oh that's right Murdoch didn't get broadcast rights

Mr Red

First Grade
i think its a great news story. and if the NRL were smart they would find a way to leverage off this publicity at the moment... they should already be talking to the NFL powers to stage some NRL games over there next year...

The Nick

Bench
x2

Good luck to him, but can the media please give it a rest? Let the man blow his nose without turning it into a headline.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
i think its a great news story. and if the NRL were smart they would find a way to leverage off this publicity at the moment... they should already be talking to the NFL powers to stage some NRL games over there next year...

The time is right. It has to be done.

FlameThrower

Bench
Fantastic story I hope he achieves his dream and yes our media is going overboard which I can understand why! And yes the NRL would be well advised to piggy back onto this exposure !

silverex

Bench
Would rather be hearing how great he's doing over there than being bombarded with stories of him over here at Parra!

BennyV

Referee
"Man, I'm so sick of hearing about Jarryd Hayne that I going to make a thread to we can all discuss it..."

I'm with Mr. Red, bring on the stories! Very happy for the guy and looking forward to seeing how he goes over there.

hazzbeen

Bench
"Man, I'm so sick of hearing about Jarryd Hayne that I going to make a thread to we can all discuss it..."

I'm with Mr. Red, bring on the stories! Very happy for the guy and looking forward to seeing how he goes over there.

x2......... The guys a great athlete good on him for having the balls to have a go. It has made me interested to follow their game , and Hayne....

Mr Red

First Grade
to make the cut of 75 in one of the most demanding sports in one of the most highest profile teams without having ever played a game of NFL during your entire childhood is an amazing achievement.
shows how much natural sporting ability this guy has.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
to make the cut of 75 in one of the most demanding sports in one of the most highest profile teams without having ever played a game of NFL during your entire childhood is an amazing achievement.
shows how much natural sporting ability this guy has.

Nah, its a crap game as evidenced that no other country plays it.
As far as Hayne goes...he's gone.

Saintsified

Bench
Go Hayne, if he makes it and kills it and leaves a legacy he will be equal to Bradman when he retires.

Redvpassion

Juniors
Would rather read about hayne than read about how well our team has trained and are ready to fire and then put in a crap performance like Sunday and name the same team that offers nothing.

RedVDave

First Grade
I have mad respect for anyone chasing a dream, all the best to him! Besides which I'd rather here this than the constant bagging the media usually gives to our great sport.

the nfl have already said they won't be playing games here due to the distance and i doubt they want to worry about promoting our game over there!

Collateral

Coach
Nah, its a crap game as evidenced that no other country plays it.
As far as Hayne goes...he's gone.

Um... Canada?
They play in Europe too. We also have an amateur league here.

Not to mention a little thing called the Super Bowl... You may of heard of it.

Leaves Rugby League for dust in terms of people following the game.