What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs Tigers

Cagey Mac

Bench
Looks like the end of the Farrell Experiment or Nabuli gets a gig or Farrell is injured or George threatened Mary or something
According the League Unllimited

1. Josh Dugan 2. Eto Nabuli 3. Euan Aitken 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall 8. Leeson Ah Mau 9. Mitch Rein 10. Mike Cooper 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Jake Marketo 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. George Rose 15. Ben Creagh 16. Mark Ioane 17. Jack de Belin 18. Craig Garvey 23. Justin Hunt

denis preston

First Grade
Unfortunate part about this is he still has 12 months to run on his contract and even offloading him to England would be hard as we won't be able to produce a highlights reel ! What a dud buy to invest nearly 1 mill on this , again Doust / Young management ?

RedVDave

First Grade
I might be mistaken but I think one of the reasons Farrell is not the player he once was is due chronic back pain.

Smurf

Juniors
I wrote on another thread that he hasn't scored a try all year.
A winger to not score a try in a season is unheard of.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Glad Farrell has been dropped, he is a massive dud and offers us nothing as a winger.
Interesting team named with big George on the bench.

Redvpassion

Juniors
So we tell Nabuli he is no longer wanted at the dragons but yet still chose him while hunt it waiting.

Well done supercoach.

Coffs dragon

Bench

He has been granted the weekend off to prepare for the nudie run. What an honour for a winger!!!

kit66

Bench
I've been hoping Nabuli and Georgie would get a run, so good luck to them, I hope they both have a great game.
I hope we play well and win this or the crazy Tigers fan I work with is going to give me hell, plus it's one we should win anyway.....being a top 8 side and all.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
I thought we didn't have the cap space to play Hunt. He gets a bonus after more than 7 games or something?

How can we not have cap space with Morris, Beale & Stanley gone before a ball was kicked. Keating & Henry released, Hunt gone. How is this possible? This has to be a joke! Not having a go at you mate, but its obvious the club is pulling the wool over our eyes, making up stories about us being over the cap.

Is someone at the club somehow siphoning the cap money that the NRL gives us and using it to pay for other things besides the players salary?

Its either a second tier contract or if he plays a certain amount of first grade games he's entitled to a new deal next year.

either way he is being f**ked around by the club.

64 Dragon

Coach

He scored a fair try but it was disallowed without referral to the video ref. Can't remember the game.

Bow_rider

Juniors
Unfortunate Benji is taking up a massive amount of the top teir salary cap. Remember his first year was around 200k because of salary cap problems. Next year is his third and would be on about 800k. Massively back ended. No money left to buy any more players. Same squad next year so let's hope some of the twenties players are up to first grade.

Mr Red

First Grade
So we tell Nabuli he is no longer wanted at the dragons but yet still chose him while hunt it waiting.

Well done supercoach.

Only after we told Farrell he wasnt wanted at the start of the season either but still gave him extended first grade. Seems we're back to the whole Rein playing 80mins again..... Or marketo to play some hooker whilst Rein rests...Jesus

Last edited:

Latest posts