What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers conspiracy theory

eozsmiles

Bench
so is jason taylor a part of it??? :)

angry wests tigers fan: "thanks for stuffing the club up mate"
jason taylor: "no worries"

:lol:

Gotta LOL at the west tigers fan for thinking his clubs problems are all Taylor's fault.

alien

Referee
Gotta LOL at the west tigers fan for thinking his clubs problems are all Taylor's fault.

Yeah I know. It's not like the team was any good the few years before Taylor was coach. I bet Wobbie wishes Potter was still there now!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
bandwagoner
A fan of a particular sports team who had no previous interest in the team until they began winning. They often will claim that they have been "a fan forever." You must discredit them on every statement they make.

alien

Referee
bandwagoner
A fan of a particular sports team who had no previous interest in the team until they began winning. They often will claim that they have been "a fan forever." You must discredit them on every statement they make.

exactly. i have never said i was "a fan forever", and when i first started supporting them it was before they won a finals game for yonks. if i don't support them in the bad times then you'll have a point. but i will, so you won't, and don't

alien

Referee
So you used to support the Tigers and now you're a Souths fan?
Wow that is sooo wrong.

no, it's soooo right
i was actually a magpies fan who was only going to support the joint venture as long as it didn't favour the balmange half, and as long as they kept the magpies in the nsw cup, which was all part of the agreement. they didn't keep to the agreement, and after around half of a decade of their bullshit, i told them to f**k off, and i moved on to something better!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
exactly. i have never said i was "a fan forever", and when i first started supporting them it was before they won a finals game for yonks. if i don't support them in the bad times then you'll have a point. but i will, so you won't, and don't

Great post:)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

You didn't support them in the bad times. I do have a point.

POPEYE

Coach
So much easier to follow Rugby League than just one team . . . especially if you need every season to be a good one

Latest posts