What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maloney free to play

Valheru

Coach
The sook is well and truly on...

The charge is consistent with every other tripping charge thia year and opinions on what punishment tipping should receive are irrelevant.

Made up definitions of a trip are also irrelevant.

RWB

Bench
After watching man swim with crocodiles & Martha Stewart evade taxes the only certainty in my lifetime seems to be people whinging about the Roosters when they're doing well.

Evenflow

Bench
After watching man swim with crocodiles & Martha Stewart evade taxes the only certainty in my lifetime seems to be people whinging about the Roosters when they're doing well.

It's not just the Roosters, Storm copped it for years, Manly as well not to mention the Broncs and even Souffs when they fluked it last year. It just comes with the territory.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
It's not just the Roosters, Storm copped it for years, Manly as well not to mention the Broncs and even Souffs when they fluked it last year. It just comes with the territory.

Was justified. Look at their penalty stats across 2013, 2014 and 2015. It was the biggest leg up in history. It was the charity premiership. David Smith and Todd Greenberg high fived each other at full time in the preliminary final. The Bulldogs ran out on to the field with 'Glory Glory South Sydney' playing on the speakers in the tunnel.

t-ba

Post Whore
Under the current system and with previous examples considered it is probably the right call.

What a terrible system we have however.

Deserves more, but the precident has been set a couple times over the past few years. Said it with the Reynolds trips, there is no point having 5 grades of tripping when it would appear there are only two. 1 where you don't hurt the guy, and the second when you do.

beave

Coach
The souffs lad should have been charged for making contact with the leg of a player whilst attempting a kick.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
How Napa, Jennings and Evans got off is an absolute joke.

Someone at the judiciary must support the Roosters.

If I went for the Roosters I'd be over the moon with all these guys getting off at the judiciary when they should've been sitting out for a match/s.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh Stop crying because your team isn't getting a free ride this year.

Souths didn't get a free ride. We had players getting suspended constantly by the judiciary.

Your team the Rorters know you can do anything and the judiciary will let you off.

Absolute bullshit it is.

You know it too even though you won't admit it!

Sickening it is.

Tommy Smith

Referee
How Napa, Jennings and Evans got off is an absolute joke.

Someone at the judiciary must support the Roosters.

If I went for the Roosters I'd be over the moon with all these guys getting off at the judiciary when they should've been sitting out for a match/s.
Lol I didn't hear you complain when Sam Burgess smashed SBW flush across the jaw in last years Prelim and got away with no charge.

Everyone knew Sam had free reign to do whatever he wanted last year.

Did you complain? Were you outraged then?

JJ

Immortal
Judiciary is a joke - been that way for a while... needs an overhaul, pathetic stuff

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol I didn't hear you complain when Sam Burgess smashed SBW flush across the jaw in last years Prelim and got away with no charge.

Everyone knew Sam had free reign to do whatever he wanted last year.

Did you complain? Were you outraged then?

There was nothing wrong with that. It happens 100 times in every match.

A penalty would have been sufficient in that instance.

SBW fell into it anyway.

Back to the problem here Jennings, Napa and Evans got off when they shouldn't have.

When watching the match I was certain they'd be suspended. But I should have thought how there's a Roosters supporter at the judiciary or sly Politis working his magic with his dirty work.

I know why you're saying lol, I would be too if my team got away with that. You do know they should be sitting out but obviously you won't admit it!!!

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Back to the problem here Jennings, Napa and Evans got off when they shouldn't have.

What did Jennings do? IT was a joke that Napa was even put on report and penalized, it was a regulation tackle that looked bad because Jake Friend fell underneath Carter. I have never seen anyone suspended for throwing a ball. Paul Carter also threw the ball first, where is his charge?

Last edited: