What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
What a life finishing your career in Europe. I'd recommend it to all players if their family situation allowed it.

Mark Gasnier says that his 2 years playing for Paris was the best 2 years of his life.

His Mrs is French BWT..

*edit, no Getty Images*

Last edited by a moderator:

Avenger

Immortal
Exactly. When I retire and if my health is good I'm going to live in Mediterranean Europe for 4 months of the year and chase the sun. That is my dream.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm tipping that the club have their own advice and are working towards a plan.

It may be that their advice this better than Hoppa's.

Sooner or later he's going to have to make a big decision. Hope he doesn't regret it. After all there was a $500kish offer on the table for him not long ago. Many think that it's still overs....

I agree it overs

I've seen nothing to suggest he is worth more than $350K. I said from the first time it was reported that he was taking issue with us, he is just not worth what he thinks he is worth.

If a player doesn't want to be here and he's only here for the cash, he can f**k off and be a mercenary elsewhere.

I agree it overs

I've seen nothing to suggest he is worth more than $350K. I said from the first time it was reported that he was taking issue with us, he is just not worth what he thinks he is worth.

If a player doesn't want to be here and he's only here for the cash, he can f**k off and be a mercenary elsewhere.

if he is half the player he thinks he is why arent other clubs falling over themselves to sign him especially with parra picking up half the tab?

Bigfella

Coach
if he is half the player he thinks he is why arent other clubs falling over themselves to sign him especially with parra picking up half the tab?

Because they need to know wha the deal is with us and how much if any of the freight we will be paying.

Of course he's nowhere near as good as blokes like Seward or pou pou thought he was - that's the whole point.

If he was we would have registered the contract.

So the only way he'll be attractive elsewhere is if we are paying a massive whack of it.

Even the reported revised offer of 550 is massive overs.

The original offer must have been an absolute shocker.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Who is this giant merkin and why isn't he in the front row ?

COcVPHBVEAEGQBN.jpg

I manage that bloke, Lucas Browne. He used to play for Parra many years ago in Harold Matthews I believe. Currently ranked #3 in the world by the WBA and will be fighting for the world title early next year. I've tried on two occasions to contact the club to get him training with them as a bit of publicity but never heard back each time. He's promoted by Ricky Hatton, who ended Kostya's career. If anyone from the club wants to get in touch, they can message me. A bit of decent press in the off season never hurts.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I manage that bloke, Lucas Browne. He used to play for Parra many years ago in Harold Matthews I believe. Currently ranked #3 in the world by the WBA and will be fighting for the world title early next year. I've tried on two occasions to contact the club to get him training with them as a bit of publicity but never heard back each time. He's promoted by Ricky Hatton, who ended Kostya's career. If anyone from the club wants to get in touch, they can message me. A bit of decent press in the off season never hurts.

They couldn't even be bothered to reply. Yeah, good stuff.

I have followed him a little lately, watched the highlights of his last fight. I wish him all the best.

I could be wrong, but did i see somewhere a while back he is a Parra fan?

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore

Just after Johnny Mannah's untimely, tragic passing, I contacted the club and suggested we take gold coin donations in support of a charity of the Mannah family's choosing to honour Johnny.

I never heard back, either.

Their finger is really on the pulse...

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
They couldn't even be bothered to reply. Yeah, good stuff.

I have followed him a little lately, watched the highlights of his last fight. I wish him all the best.

I could be wrong, but did i see somewhere a while back he is a Parra fan?

Hi mate. He's better than his last fight suggests (his first in nine months or so). First Aussie Heavyweight to win the Commonwealth title in 122 years. Yep, he's an Eels fan as well (obviously I am too!).

I couldn't get a reply from them. Perhaps someone on here could message me and point me in the right direction of who to contact.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Just after Johnny Mannah's untimely, tragic passing, I contacted the club and suggested we take gold coin donations in support of a charity of the Mannah family's choosing to honour Johnny.

To be honest that's more disappointing. I was just trying to get my boxer and Parra some positive press. You're trying to raise money for charity, which is even more important.

Eelementary

Post Whore
To be honest that's more disappointing. I was just trying to get my boxer and Parra some positive press. You're trying to raise money for charity, which is even more important.

In both cases, the very least they could have done was get in touch with us and passed.

Very disappointing.

Forty20

First Grade

The club sent NYC players around the ground with donation buckets after their game when we played Cronulla for the Johnny Mannah Cup the other week. Proceeds went to The Mannah Foundation which was established by Tim.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

If the pulse is up their arse then they are really on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts