What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one rates us!

DRAGONS2016

Juniors
Watching the game with 10 minutes to go. Don't care what happens in this game. This is the proudest I have been of this team all year. They have been brave. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

DRAGONS2016

Juniors
As I said. We lost but that is the proudest I have been with this team all year. They exceeded my expectations and I am happy to go out on that note.

Would have been lovely to beat those dogs but WELL DONE DRAGONS nonetheless.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Hats off to the lads, f**k they dug deep tonight. Shouldn't of lost any fans with that performance.

Bring on 2016 :D

evil_p091280

Juniors
F--k I hate golden point.

Why is klemmer allowed to tackle Au Mau who was at marker when trying to run through to charge down?????

True_Believer

Juniors
As I said. We lost but that is the proudest I have been with this team all year. They exceeded my expectations and I am happy to go out on that note.

Would have been lovely to beat those dogs but WELL DONE DRAGONS nonetheless.

Yep, although we lost, we put in a massive effort. Considering amount of money the Dogs have to be spending on that team, to take them to golden point makes me really proud.

CronullaSaint

Juniors
proud of the Dragons. Fought above their weight (and salary cap) and came close dispute the video ref. Nabuli's was a try.

evil_p091280

Juniors
To post more positive, what a great performance.

Everyone wrote them off, and TBH, the dragons were the better team.

Just ran out of troops.

Bow_rider

Juniors
Great effort by a team that were massive underdogs. Apparently Thompson was no good all along so dumb move by medical staff. Stupid to chance having 3 reserves instead of 4

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Great effort by a team that were massive underdogs. Apparently Thompson was no good all along so dumb move by medical staff. Stupid to chance having 3 reserves instead of 4

Agree, that is my only qualm. Would have been good to carry an extra hooker to give rein a spell and inject some creativity. But other than that, it was a mighty effort by the team. Very proud of the boys

DRAGONS2016

Juniors
Good point about Thompson. Dumb move. Was I the only one that thought Marshall had broken his leg. I was sure of when I saw the first replay. That was bad.

Latest posts