What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sent this to a dogs supporter after game

Wittenberg

Juniors
Sorry FireRed I thank you for reminding me to maintain the high moral ground and my speeling. Look satire up in the dictionary before you start hurling insults. I will follow your posts with interest to see and learn from your mature comments....oh and I will check you spelling. Thank you for your advice and positive criticism, I will treasure it until the day I die.

grouch

First Grade
Many times I have looked at abject human misery and thought to myself, " there's a chance at mining this tragedy for some poorly constructed comedy gold."

Satire is not about punching down on those less fortunate. So I'll stop short of savaging an obviously intellectually disabled person like you right there, Duttonberg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We nearly gotcha...,,,that graham whinges more than a Greens politician on Manous island

14m9teh.gif

FireRedV

Juniors
Sorry FireRed I thank you for reminding me to maintain the high moral ground and my speeling. Look satire up in the dictionary before you start hurling insults. I will follow your posts with interest to see and learn from your mature comments....oh and I will check you spelling. Thank you for your advice and positive criticism, I will treasure it until the day I die.

Satire?
Mate if that's your attempt at satire I'd keep working on it.
It's gone down really well on here hasn't it.
Maybe try it out on a lamp post first next time, if the lamp post laughs, giggles or even just smirks uncomfortably a little then maybe bring it to the masses.

And spelling has a double L not a double E.
Later yo.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Obviously upset a few. I apologise. As for spelling.......have Parkinson's Disease, makes me shake badly at times. Keys are a challenge.

topherzammit

Juniors
Hahaha i had to come back to make sure this was real! You sure told him glitterbug!! I love it... i don't get it, but i love it!

Wittenberg

Juniors
Hi guys,

Long time reader, short time poster. Am leaving site, too much abuse if you get things 'wrong'. There are many people I respect on this site but maybe I just don't have the thick skin to be here.

Cheers
Wittenberg