What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

Slackboy72

Coach
Yeah wasted vote 9701. Read why in previous write ups.

BTW I may be in that census but you can't count on me.
It's not 5 v 2 v1
It's 4 v 2 v1.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Pre or post my revival?

I'd have to go through write ups to answer that. Cannot.....be.......f**ked.

At a guess though I think Micky died before you were revived, maybe even whall as well.

vote: AFS

I think he may have the usual "survive the first lynch" at which point everyone forgets about the indie and assumes he can't be killed. I don't think we're going to agree on this possible recruit (unless we just go slackboy for the hell of it) and a no vote is not really an option.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Well for one, it would stop you shepherding my f**king corpse. That's a win.

Also, it appears I could be f**ked. Drew, I forgot you had been revived twice. Micky died day 6, whall night 6. You then died night 7 as town but were later revived.

So sometime after day 6 they would have used the f**king recruit.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
At this point there seems to be a consensus. A vote for the indie is a lot better than no voting.

vote AFS

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Your moving to AFS intrigues me, KTF.

Vote AFS

Because we both have 3 letters in our abbreviated name, both names could be interpreted in an opposite way, and you think together we could make some sort of contrasting uber name that controls the world and wish to subscribe to our newsletter TheFaithfulSins Times?

Mind f**king blown.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Because we both have 3 letters in our abbreviated name, both names could be interpreted in an opposite way, and you think together we could make some sort of contrasting uber name that controls the world and wish to subscribe to our newsletter TheFaithfulSins Times?

Mind f**king blown.

Picked it in one.

I think I'm overthinking this game. I still think Slackjaw is guilty, but we'll see post AFS.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
4937c86a051c70a40a09bbab160fd111.jpg

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Picked it in one.

I think I'm overthinking this game. I still think Slackjaw is guilty, but we'll see post AFS.

Quite possibly, but I also think there's been a few too many games where the indie has coasted to the end because "we can take them out at any time" and then the f**kers get the win, especially when they have the "survive the first lynch" perk. Want to find out if AFS does or not.

As for mafia. I have a feeling we'll find out some info tonight because remember, if I am Rebel, then I have Rebel's power. Tonight KTF stands for 'Kill The f**kers"