What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving JA

Wittenberg

Juniors
Hi guys,

Long time reader, short term poster. Hate the abuse and insults when you get something 'wrong'. Maybe I am too thin skinned but it is not very pleasant . Disagreement by all means but abuse and personal insults are not needed. I respect many people on this site. Go the Saints, forever.

Cheers,

W

tumbidragon

First Grade
Don't threat homie.
All fun and games. We all get shit wrong, f**k those who wish to carry on bout it ;)

Never been to JA but from what I've heard, don't want to.

Up the mighty's

TruSaint

Referee
No need to leave mate.

Its a footy forum. Have had the same inkling many a times.

Dont take it personal.

In my opinion, we all get posts " wrong" or whatever.

Up to you buddy, but remember this is supposed to be a Dragons forum and not much more.

If you sit back and think about it, you may return.

Go well.

PS I have posted many a times with regret... it happens.

_Johnsy

Referee
Insults from anyone you don't know are not worth worrying about. You'll get to know the usual suspects after a while, & most people ignore them. Persevere with JA, It's a great place with some complete assholes, much like where you work, the local pub, the suburb in which you live. If not get f**ked you brainless inbred moron.;-)

TruSaint

Referee
Insults from anyone you don't know are not worth worrying about. You'll get to know the usual suspects after a while, & most people ignore them. Persevere with JA, It's a great place with some complete assholes, much like where you work, the local pub, the suburb in which you live. If not get f**ked you brainless inbred moron.;-)

Johnsy philosophy 101

Hang in there " bro "

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Dont chuck it in mate....we have all said things we wished we hadn't at times especially straight after a loss....can remember TruSaint wanting to do the same once and we rallied behind him and he stuck it out...and glad he did hes a good bloke and I enjoy his opinion and banter on here...yes I have to agree theres some on here that say things a little to personal at times but you can choose to ignore them if you wish....and besides if you go then your letting us all down, because there will be more room on here for persons like Objective View and Dino....and we don't wont that do we....

BennyV

Referee
Don't threat homie.
All fun and games. We all get shit wrong, f**k those who wish to carry on bout it ;)

Never been to JA but from what I've heard, don't want to.

Up the mighty's

That's exactly the kind of insults that drove him away :sarcasm:

TruSaint

Referee
Dont chuck it in mate....we have all said things we wished we hadn't at times especially straight after a loss....can remember TruSaint wanting to do the same once and we rallied behind him and he stuck it out...and glad he did hes a good bloke and I enjoy his opinion and banter on here...yes I have to agree theres some on here that say things a little to personal at times but you can choose to ignore them if you wish....and besides if you go then your letting us all down, because there will be more room on here for persons like Objective View and Dino....and we don't wont that do we....

:clap::clap:
BSE has a great memory and is most considerate.

Last edited:
Don't turn it up Wittenberg.

Every now and then some of the posters go a little troppo.

Most people are ok, a few lose it without really thinking of others.

We respect your opinion and encourage you to post.

Como Connection

First Grade
Hope you change your mind Wittenberg, we all cop some abuse, we just have to move on.
I'm sure no harm is intended. FACT.
Take care CC