What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k me, don't ever go to Ntarama.

Day Twelve

They went back and forth for a while, these harried survivors, and eventually settled on trying to kill the Grim Reaper again.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, he just laughed.

"FOOLS! YOU CANNOT KILL DEATH!"

afinalsin666 is not dead. He is Death, Independently Aligned Grim Reaper

grim-reaper-spiral-direct.png

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Twelve

The trio of angry men hadn't done anything that night, which is just as well given the sound scolding they were in for.

--------------

Meanwhile, the adorable kitten had decided it was going to put the antiquated piece of technology out of commission.

As it wiggled its adorable ass and prepared to pounce, however, a shadow fell over it and a sword came down. Only the kitten's unnatural agility saved it from being cut in two.

Momentarily saved, it decided to launch itself at the ancient phone at the same moment that the President of the United States hit the self-destruct button.

The ensuing explosion tore the kitten apart, ended the President's term in office, and did absolutely nothing to the phone.

Drew-Sta is dead. He was Cyborg Barrack Obama, Town Aligned Robotic President of the United States

Obama-Cyborg-Barack-Obama-25331.jpg

9701 is dead. He was Ser Pounce, Town Aligned Adorable Kitten Knight

srpnc3.jpg

Slackboy is not dead. He is a Nokia 3210, ??? Aligned Unbreakable Piece of Hardware.

The praying man, unable to save a man from killing himself, could only watch on in dismay.

Death, on the other hand, was only too happy to collect the President's soul.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
3. Dutchy- GOT characters- ?
7. KTF- probably town
10. Slackboy. Nokia 3210- ?
12. Parra. Holly-scum
17. Hoggmaster. FFB Fun Pack- ?
22. afinalsin666. Death- Indie

At this stage town cant No Lynch as we dont have the numbers to last another night

As far as I see it the recruit is unlikely to be KTF as he is targetting Parra and vice-versa (could be an amazing strategy). That leaves me, Dutchy, and Slack boy.

AFS was very quick to push for a Dutchy lynch which tells me he has probably nominated him to die and steal his soul. Dutchy could be scum but voting for him will probably give AFS the win.

That leaves me and Slackboy. I'm not going to vote for myself so...

Vote Slackboy

Slackboy72

Coach
We don't know the win condition for AFS.
It seemed like he had to collect a bunch of souls.
Does he need a certain amount of souls or does he need his group to outnumber ours.

Latest posts