What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Evans "try"

mxlegend99

Referee
Any other team and I would say it's a no try without doubt. But against the scummy Bulldogs.... 100% the right call. Should have been an 8 point try.

Rosetta

Juniors
Was hard to see exactly what happened, Cecchin had the best view and said try so go with it I guess.

magpie4ever

First Grade
If this is not the end of the video ref and the installation of an ingoal official than it will never happen.

It was disgraceful and I dislike both clubs.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Absolutely disgraceful. It was a terrible hit to cop for the Dogs and they were never able to recover. I hope Hasler tears the paint off the walls.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
When you see how close the ref was it's hard to overturn it based on the rules we currently have (which are shit house BTW) BUT how they didn't call held before hand is idiotic. Was held for what seemed like forever.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Any other team and I would say it's a no try without doubt. But against the scummy Bulldogs.... 100% the right call. Should have been an 8 point try.

I agree should have been an 8 point try.

Also I wish Saints won last week, they would have put up more of a fight.

TheDalek079

Bench
If this is not the end of the video ref and the installation of an ingoal official than it will never happen.

It was disgraceful and I dislike both clubs.

ref was right there and saw it was a try. if there was an ingoal official it would still have been a try

JamesRustle

First Grade
I reckon the refs are just warming up for tomorrow night. Definitely something special waiting for the Cowboys.

Sphagnum

Coach
He was held. Anything that happened after that is irrelevant. Hopeless refereeing by two of the worst.