What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 LU Dynasty League Season Chat

kurt faulk

Coach

I would like to take this opportunity to thank nick for giving me Marshall. He's been very good for me. Thanks again.

If there is anyone that wants to trade in a Jordy Nelson or Dez Bryant, someone who is out for the year but might be good next year, I am willing to trade for them and you can have one of my healthy guys. I need to try to start building for the future.

Big Tim

First Grade
Running backs...... jeez.

Havent started Gio in a while because Hill is the bell cow..... he gets a chance and rips off 12 points.

Nick, what are we to about the Skins RB's? Clearly Morris is #1 on the depth chart, but Jones seems to be getting way more carries (and making the most out of them) than you would expect a #2 in a non committee backfield.

Makes me wonder when do I insert Jones into my lineup. For mine, the writing is on the wall for Alfred. Jones fumbled, and was still in the game on the next drive. He is Jay's Kirk Cousins. I think he believes that Jones is the better back for his system.

kurt faulk

Coach

i find it quite funny, from my perspective at least, that stonecutter always has terrible games when he meets my team. 50 points? i had to check if any of his players were out but it was a full strength squad. until next time stonecutter.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Starks, Cobb and Packers D need to get me 16 points for my maiden win, should walk it in right?

nick87

Coach
God this is shaping up as my worst fantasy year yet! Horrendous in almost every league

kurt faulk

Coach

low scoring week that was. luckily my low score was better than the hogs even lower score. you know what that means, a high score is coming in a loss sometime this season.

brandon marshall has been a godsend for my team.

Latest posts