What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

mickyj

Bench
the image of CWB's private box of things he used for your death post might give the reason for its death.......

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Fourteen

Silence reigned over the house as nobody was quite sure how to act.

One of them decided to break the silence that had been imposed upon him and felt the righteous wrath of an angry Asian American.

KeepingTheFaith is dead. He was Sarah Manning, Town Aligned Series of Clones

tumblr_n2g5nmbi0o1so0w8qo1_500.png

Misanthrope

Staff member
Whoops! Never update while over-tired.

KTF is not dead. My bad. It is now night, since you f**kers took too long to vote during the day.

Dutchy

Immortal
Not fair on Slackboy, Mis. Effectively an open investigation on KTF, who has seemed a tiny but suspect.

SB not having his alignment revealed when lynched worries me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
On recount, the game actually should have ended the moment there was no lynch. With two player's unkillable (AFS and SB) and the only kills either controlled by the mafia or able to be redirected by the mafia, town needed to lynch one of the mafia to stand a chance.

Night Fourteen

Sarah Manning's funeral had barely come to its end when the stern woman with ginger beard hair clinging to her clothing stepped forward and spoke.

"I think we can call this a rousing success for us," she said, shooting a condescending smile to the shambling corpse man who had made her victory possible, "Mafia is dead and you can either accept that or die".

Death, being death, could only choose acceptance.

afinalsin666 is resigned to defeat. He is Death, Independently Aligned Grim Reaper

The phone, both unkillable and incapable of an opinion, was not really a factor.

Slackboy is resigned to defeat. He is A Nokia 3210, Town Aligned Piece of Antiquated Technology

Your winners are:

Parra. He is Holly, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Former Love Interest of CWB.

Dutchy. He was A Grisly Collection of GoT Appendages, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Pile of Dead Flesh.​

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not that it matters, but if I had lost a hodor then I could have auto killed Dutchy. Whether it would have killed him or not is another thing.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yeah, I only said "Dutchy is the obvious recruit target" about five times. I was already in my nightly routine of block/redirect with Parra so there wasn't much I could do.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Drew basically handed mafia the game when he nuked himself and 9701, sadly.

KTF choosing to act on the night Parra had a redirect (alternate night was a silence/roleblock) also meant that mafia got to make two kills in one night - taking out Hogg's random beneficial abilities and soc.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
9701 didn't help when the night before he killed our odd night killer despite me constantly saying Omar is town and Roc is Omar :lol:

I would post my role, but there's too many to post. :sarcasm:

Latest posts