What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby World Cup 2015 Pool Stages

shiznit

Coach
Good win but rolling mauls wont work against the top teams.
I disagree.... I think the rolling mall is real effective way to attack the all blacks.

Argentina scored 2 tries that way in Christchurch this season.

Parra

Referee
Rolling maul is also effective as a penalty magnet. They can be difficult to stop. No room for lazy twats though. Takes effort.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I disagree.... I think the rolling mall is real effective way to attack the all blacks.

Argentina scored 2 tries that way in Christchurch this season.

That kinda funny because 25 years ago the ABs were destroying everyone else with rolling mauls. I love them personally, great way to see forwards earn good hard metres and points.

shiznit

Coach
Jezz.. Sam Burgess has some serious defensive issues....

He looks a little lost at centre...

RoosTah

Juniors
Man, just saw the score! Will have to watch the game later today. Crazy result! Wales had half their team out! f**k I hope the Wallabies beat England now. If we can pull something out of the bag and just knock them out I'd almost be happy to see us knocked out in the qtrs

bedlam breakout

Juniors
sam burgess needs to get out of that sport asap - the English press will turn on him and his legacy will be ruined if he persists much longer

Clifferd

Coach
We will get lapped by England with this sort of discipline. Luckily this isn't our main team

Ibleedblue

Juniors
The Wallabies need to be patient when we are patient we are reaping tries but we are throwing to many passes that were never on

JJ

Immortal
Burgess needed more time to learn the spot - league fans, and apparently Burgess have a degree of arrogance about being able to swap and dominate immediately - it took SBW, Thorn and Folau time to really establish themselves

RoosTah

Juniors
This England game is going to be huge now... but the pressure is all on them.

With the NRL and AFL grand finals this weekend, a Wallaby loss wouldn't result in much press heat over here, but it's a different story for England; they lose and they're out of the World Cup and that they will be torn to shreds by their pundits and papers.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Georgia giving the ABs a good hit-out here. They'll get well beaten but they've forced a hell of a lot of mistakes and made the champs work hard.