What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Broncos style of footy help eliminate the wrestle?

babyg

Juniors
Third try last night is what I love about rugby league.

Set up for an inside ball to thaiday, instead through a cut out pass to Milford, who switches, backed up by Hunt who switches again to set up McCullough

Magnifique

kbw

Bench
As much as I don't like the Broncos, they played a very very good game of football last night and have done for most of the year.
There is a very large difference between slowing the play the ball down and trying to dominate the tackle the way that Brisbane and others do it compared to the way Melbourne and $ouff$ do it. No teamd twists the heads/necks and other joints like the Storm or $ouffs and thats the thing we need to eliminate.

Its my opinion that the reduced interchange will bring back the football. If there are more Dummy half runs is that any worse than boring one out crap that we have now ?

Ice_Storm

Juniors

Thats such a different issue its not funny. One was management using a incorrect method to pay third party payments to a few players.

Wayne Bennett is a chronic whinger and sore loser and does his best to change the rules to suit only his club and nobody else's.

Wayne Bennett and the Brisbane Sookcos. Worlds biggest whingers in world sport.

And if anyone thinks the Broncos were under the cap all those years throught the 90's and early 2000's are kidding themselves.

NO CLUB IN THE HISTORY OF THE ARL/NRL HAS CHEATED THE CAP MORE THEN BRISBANE.

FACT

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Is-That-So-Bitch-Oh-Really-GIF.gif

Lebbo73

Bench
Thats such a different issue its not funny. One was management using a incorrect method to pay third party payments to a few players.

Wayne Bennett is a chronic whinger and sore loser and does his best to change the rules to suit only his club and nobody else's.

Wayne Bennett and the Brisbane Sookcos. Worlds biggest whingers in world sport.

And if anyone thinks the Broncos were under the cap all those years throught the 90's and early 2000's are kidding themselves.

NO CLUB IN THE HISTORY OF THE ARL/NRL HAS CHEATED THE CAP MORE THEN BRISBANE.

FACT

You do know there was no cap during the Super League war? Also, don't come on here slurring another club when your club was a bunch of low-life, cheating scumbags. This included the Big 4 and your coach. Gotta love them at Origin time though! :)

Ice_Storm

Juniors
You do know there was no cap during the Super League war? Also, don't come on here slurring another club when your club was a bunch of low-life, cheating scumbags. This included the Big 4 and your coach. Gotta love them at Origin time though! :)

Exactly. A Wayne Bennett super league special to get whoever he wanted. Broncos cap cheats. Storm bookkeeping error.

t-ba

Post Whore
I think anyone with half a brain would have trouble arguing the Broncos bitchout that was super league did less damage than the Waldron era shenanigans.

Ice_Storm

Juniors
I think anyone with half a brain would have trouble arguing the Broncos bitchout that was super league did less damage than the Waldron era shenanigans.

Very true. The SL nearly destroyed the game with the broncos at the forefront of that. Storms(minor) premiership they lost over the cap issue was mostly a non issue.

getsmarty

Immortal
Broncs will not have to worry now...the Wrestlers are out. Well done to the Cows for keeping it clean and classy.

Last edited:

Latest posts