What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Culture 17 - USA, Poland, Spain

Episode 17 of League Culture

International Rugby League Show -

www.soundcloud.com/leagueculture/leagueculture17

News & Results

Interviews

4 mins Lukasz Lucka (Poland) on the future of Polish Rugby League
Anthony Petrykowski (Manchester Rangers)
21 mins Martin Owens (Canalsiders LGBT) on Rugby League for All
37 mins Steve Williams (USARL) talks about the game stateside
60 mins Darren Fisher on Spains World Cup Qualifier win (Spain Coach)

langpark

First Grade
Good show! The part with Lukas from Poland I found most interesting, I think some other parts go too long. Also the sound quality is a bit irritating.

Sorry to mention the negatives as well. Just these are the main things that cause me to jump forward, when it starts getting a bit long-winded. Other than that, great job! I hope your getting a lot of views!!

Thanks for your comments.

It got a bit bloated on interviews this month but as we cover areas of the game you would not normally get coverage of it felt wrong to edit them down.

As we try to let everyone we interview get their message across.

Also as we only get chance to do it monthly sometimes we have to get interviews all at out the same time.

Next month it will all coming from Budapest. I want to move the format back to shorter interviews and more chat.

We will work on the quality its not always easy as the communications links are not always great.

paulmac

Juniors
It's a good podcast,although a bit amateurish at times.But for us international league lovers there is nothing out there that covers the international game like you guys.Keep up the good work.i love the interviews,don't change them maybe edit down the results section.