What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have built something special

Sterling

Juniors
Sir Wayne has taken this young team of fringe finalists and molded them into a force that may be about to win the Premiership. One of many. Sooo many great talents are being created in this team and we are going to be a top 4 side again for at least the next 5 to 6 years.

The king is back on his throne.

I wouldn't call a team of 'chokers' something special:lol::lol: cough. cough :lol:

Spot On

Coach
Pretty sure a team that was expected to miss the 8 can't really be labelled chokers...

I keep reading this but yet the betting agencies had the Broncos as one of the favoured teams to win the comp. Seems there was an expectation to do well as they are a team full of rep players with a successful veteran coach and ongoing favourable and advantageous draw that often sees them play with a full week rest and prep between matches. Might be time to put this line away hey.

byrner

Juniors
I wouldn't call a team of 'chokers' something special:lol::lol: cough. cough :lol:

Chokers? You are kidding right?
They made the GF and literally lost it by 1 point in extra time.
They were winning with less then a second to go in regular play.
If that makes them chokers then what do we call the rest of our teams?

Abz

Juniors
Sir Wayne has taken this young team of fringe finalists and molded them into a force that may be about to win the Premiership. One of many. Sooo many great talents are being created in this team and we are going to be a top 4 side again for at least the next 5 to 6 years.

The king is back on his throne.

No doubt you guys have a great team and should win a Premiership in the next 5 or so years.

gUt

Coach
Can you imagine supporting a rabble like Parra and coming into the forum of a team that lost one of the great grand finals of all time in golden point extra time and trying to stir shit? I mean fair dinkum, a Parra fan calling ANY other club GF chokers after 2001? Please.