What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNEAK PEAK 2016 Membership On Sale Soon!

Is Auto renewal still happening? Also I moved house, how do I update my address?

I don't think auto-renewal will happen this year because they are switching to a new system. So, just for this year I think, you have to go back and register again.

Oscarman

Juniors
When will the interstate member packages be available? Ticketed ones but not for the NT games?

Gronk

Staff member
I'm at the crossroads.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1987, but I'm not sure I can deal with ANZ for 2/3 years in 2017.

My seats at ANZ are crap. I want under cover seats with a great view like I have at Parra.

So my question is: do these seats exist at ANZ (cos I am not convinced) and if they do, will they be available to Parra season ticket holders ?

hybrideel

Bench
My mum went to a corporate lunch with the Eels about 6 weeks ago and asked them that. Apparently they are revamping the seating arrangements for when we go to ANZ fulltime because they have had a heap of complaints.

strider

Post Whore
Have any of you got your pack yet? I got mine today.

Good quality cap - i'm impressed.

I like that they put mannah on the membership card too ... too many numptys on the past cards

Kornstar

Coach
Have any of you got your pack yet? I got mine today.

Good quality cap - i'm impressed.

I like that they put mannah on the membership card too ... too many numptys on the past cards

Yeah I got mine today and you are right the hat is very good.

I am easily pleased though and just the key ring would make me happy every year. I like the actual key you get though, will be getting that cut for my house for sure.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Yeah I got mine today and you are right the hat is very good.

I am easily pleased though and just the key ring would make me happy every year. I like the actual key you get though, will be getting that cut for my house for sure.

Lol, we will all be able to get into your place with our Parra keys :sarcasm: