What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matador BBQs One-Day Cup 2015

Ibleedblue

Juniors
This comp is really just turning into a battle for who will finish 2nd to NSW. NSW has been unstoppable and hasn't looked like losing at all, shows just how good at cricket we are and why we supply many national players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This comp is really just turning into a battle for who will finish 2nd to NSW. NSW has been unstoppable and hasn't looked like losing at all, shows just how good at cricket we are and why we supply many national players.
We pretty much prop up the comp, have a look at most squads and see how many former blues prop up other states.

Victorians making hard work of it on a good pretty good looking deck.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Vics 244 and Blues 2 for 88 in reply.

Madinson 20 off 12 then threw it away again, he could be anything this kid if he ever matures and that's a big if, he just throws his wicket away every innings. Tries to score too heavily on the leg side, plays across the line way too much. Needs to hit straighter for mine, in the V so to speak.

Should be easy to chase down but Blues are rotating a few, including Smudger, not a real flash batting line up today.

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Vics 244 and Blues 2 for 88 in reply.

Madinson 20 off 12 then threw it away again, he could be anything this kid if he ever matures and that's a big if, he just throws his wicket away every innings. Tries to score too heavily on the leg side, plays across the line way too much. Needs to hit straighter for mine, in the V so to speak.

Should be easy to chase down but Blues are rotating a few, including Smudger, not a real flash batting line up today.
Still reasonably young, but he's also pretty experienced for his age at this point.

Decent crowd in today, looks good.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
His wicket is on the Matador Cup website next to his score and it really sums him up.

Blues cruising atm, Henriques is seeing them like beach balls and Watson doing the job too.

2/132 off 27

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The last one was missing leg for mine but the rest looked pretty plumb.

Should limp home form here, SOK doing the job.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is there no review in these games as I reckon Watson got an inside edge, defo 2 noises and its not as though he is a stranger to the review system

Latest posts