What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC 2015 Quarter finals

shiznit

Coach
Haha!! squeaky bum time for us kiwis... :lol:

To be fair we SHOULD beat them... And beat them well...

But in these knockout games when the pressure mounts we can be tipped over if the French pick up momentum.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I can imagine the media, ABs will be mentally scarred, ABs will have the previous final knock at at the back of their minds, and all the other cliches they use.

I think the ABS will win easy.

Parra

Referee
South Africa v Wales

NZ v France

Ireland v Argentina

Wallabies v Scotland

If everything goes as expected the semis should be:

South Africa v NZ

Australia v Ireland

Although Argentina beating Ireland wouldn't surprise.

JJ

Immortal
We should do, I would have been more worried about Ireland, Schmidt has them humming, hope their injuries aren't too bad (The Argies can't match them unless they're weakened - Wales beating RSA would be less of a surprise imo, and a joyous thing). If NZ can't win, I'd love to see Ireland get there, imagine the party! :lol:

shiznit

Coach
So the French players have apparently revolted against the coach....

As an All Black supporter that just sends a shiver down your spine...

If it was anyone else in world rugby the confidence levels would rise... But with this mob against the All Blacks... They actually thrive on being a shambles...

Even though they cause us so much pain... You just can't help but love those crazy bastards...

:lol:

shiznit

Coach
Bit of a rough blow for the Aussies... Pocock and Folau out of the quaterfinal.

Should still have enough firepower to beat the scots... But not ideal for them that's for sure.

Deacon

First Grade
If it was tougher opposition they'd play no doubt, shouldn't bite us in the arse

shiznit

Coach
I hope that's not the case... Your playing with fire resting your best forward and best back in a knockout game.

I think they will still be too strong... But it's going to be imperative that they lead well early and keep distance between them for the entire game.

If Scotland can stay within striking distance deep in to the game they will gain confidence and it becomes more of a 50/50 proposition.

And you don't want it decided by a dodgy refs decision.

BODISGOD

Bench
Sexton out:(:(:(

We're now down 5 first choicers, all key players. Absolute disaster for Ireland. If there's a God up there he doesn't like us at World Cups.

Heading over in the morning still for my sins.:)

Clifferd

Coach
Well that proves the Blacks have just been cruising in the group stages.

Or maybe the French were just awful..bit of both I think

Wizardman

First Grade
Australia might have some issues with this Argentinian mob next week.....best attacking rugby I've seen in years.

Bazal

Post Whore
Pathetic, pathetic effort from Ireland.....just inexcusable really. Argentina were good, but even with the players missing Ireland should have been easily the better side and didn't show up

Wizardman

First Grade
Pathetic, pathetic effort from Ireland.....just inexcusable really. Argentina were good, but even with the players missing Ireland should have been easily the better side and didn't show up

One team played with ticker, the other didn't.....end of story.