What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

beave

Coach
I'd go navy blue shorts for both jerseys just queitley. We did it in 1995 for the away, and 1996 for the home (same jerseys)

0nCmoS2GzWE4oad0uwmsT-uPg5hI34rqGZFDO6mB-X56S4N2vaCFi5L-LRj7ESV6ciZUwOwF_Vpe9MxcdRwl2v_lGZoggbbhtYmWOxubaOThUyJh6ab8K6UIYGh2Tn3Us-6zF4B-wrNd9GzxSDqD0jl2OBlvBfo8kkjxTn-vnKE90uMuIx3fQB7CazmQdFr_lsToQAmEVAhbTWu6oT7s_Lsb6X9viNfVf_zW2wzlS8ckBdw0yy5htd7K79nQZlp8y429xogfuhDLnXC5apWfggeLQqHEjrTZZYPiAzz3r1-s5ck8peW_zx0PDm6Qt-YxtQ8zRmJv56HRvWXNHlgjKe__hRIKIHUs_CTpumVq2NCGmhpQA2ZBlZyRH6iFQhTsJFCMZZxdz2OSrA6p9eVgzVnogw86PlvOT3MZg-SghjvbxN-Zn6sSgoq5dMOdB5GfN07yDbEw3kVuQsxpXq1IuZvPOUP94Q_1DJqayIIlQ_tZftxsPT5eBaeys4-J06RvKFHa0ICWIe2CCO7ADEJ42yUCkyvIeGAuM98YCx10W3gl-qZ_SCb-xQ=w140-h200-nc

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers apparent 9s and indigenous jerseys doing the rounds on social media. I'm too geniused to post them but both look awesome. A lot better than our away and alternate strips. The indigenous jersey is probably the best I've seen.

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade

i am ms paint legend

The away looks much better. In some shots the jersey design looks ok but it looks too white and plain when viewed in brighter light. The darker shorts balance it out well. The home needs dark shorts though, otherwise the colours are balanced out like the Roosters.

View attachment 8151

Apparently this is our 2016 home jersey....

WHAT THE F*CK WERE THEY THINKING!?

This would make it 12 consecutive years of screwing up the jersey with unnecessary black/white panels.

hellteam

First Grade
There have been some terrible jerseys released this year. Just when I thought designers were getting back on track the last few seasons

Pierced Soul

First Grade
WIL jersey is random, I really don't get what stars & space are supposed to do with it other than being pink/purple.

its for the new "space" round the nrl is implementing

Is it just me or does the cowbs 9's jersey look like the warriors logo????? Toyota logo being the tongue, team and nrl logos the eyes........

cannot unsee....... beave did you hear back from the club?

The flap on that roosters collar is huge but otherwise a classy look.

at least you can tell its the roosters. it'd be nice if clubs maintained some form of identity in their jersey - even if its maintaining the same colour scheme.

i reckon every year we say "these are some of the worst jersey's ever released" then next year comes along and they somehow top it...

LESStar58

Referee
Here is the tigers 9sv and indigenous and bigger version of south's Jersey

FLF9ZSr.jpg

WV2fcNk.jpg

$_12.JPG

Love those two Tigepies jerserys! Especially the Indigenous one!

What is with Souths and the black panelling? OR the white panelling for that matter? If they want to designate between being a home strip and away strip then wear white shorts! They already have a predominately white sponsor in Delonghi for the away shirt as well, don't they?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Sleeves this time on the Tigers 9s jumper and I must say looks pretty damn good.

The Indigenous one looks pretty good as well.

Latest posts