What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Gronk

Staff member
What did the "fans" do to get banned ?

I've never even seen an official at Parra games have to throw anyone out in the past 30 years.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So the players are going to walk off at the 30min mark now? :lol:

Or maybe the players will not even bother turning up? :lol:

This soccer "drama" is funnier than any of its protaganists imagine :-({|=

He's at zero.

\\\\:D/

Suitman

Post Whore
Club CEO's are actually furious that the FFA has let it get to this.
Meetings took place today and it wasn't pretty.
Shit is going to hit the fan behind closed doors.
FFA, particularly Gallop and De Bonehead are struggling.
Unlike other sports who whinge about their bosses, football fans actually get shit happening.

I SOOOOO wish league fans would be as passionate and get what they want with their demands.

Suity

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I am starting a protest about the NRL next week.

Actually, better make it the week after. I have a pretty full week. My undies arent going to fold themselves.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Club CEO's are actually furious that the FFA has let it get to this.
Meetings took place today and it wasn't pretty.
Shit is going to hit the fan behind closed doors.
FFA, particularly Gallop and De Bonehead are struggling.
Unlike other sports who whinge about their bosses, football fans actually get shit happening.

I SOOOOO wish league fans would be as passionate and get what they want with their demands.

Suity

[banner] Watching football is not a crime ! [/banner]

Hey I got a good idea: Just don't act like f**king idiots when you're watching your soccer.

Look at that, I've solve the problem in one sentence. :roll:

Gronk

Staff member
No, they are not.

OK the f**king idiots don't think it's fair that they have to prove that their not a f**king idiot. They think that the onus should be on the FFA to prove that the alleged f**king idiot is in fact, a f**king idiot ?

Suitman

Post Whore
OK the f**king idiots don't think it's fair that they have to prove that their not a f**king idiot.

If they're not, they're not. They shouldn't have to prove it, so therefore the onus is on the FFA to prove that they are.
Agree?
Of course you won't.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
If they're not, they're not. They shouldn't have to prove it, so therefore the onus is on the FFA to prove that they are.
Agree?
Of course you won't.

Suity

Sorry but I don't buy the "it wasn't me it was him defence" when it comes to antisocial behaviour at soccer matches.

If you lie down with dogs, you're gunna get fleas.

You've lost perspective Suity. You can't see the wood through the black and red trees.

forward pass

Coach
OK the f**king idiots don't think it's fair that they have to prove that their not a f**king idiot. They think that the onus should be on the FFA to prove that the alleged f**king idiot is in fact, a f**king idiot ?

Correct. Just like when you murder someone, the courts have to prove that you did in fact commit that murder. Imagine if it was any other way?

It is called due process - 'the wheels of justice' and is generally the way of life in all western civilised societies.

Gronk

Staff member
Correct. Just like when you murder someone, the courts have to prove that you did in fact commit that murder. Imagine if it was any other way?

It is called due process - 'the wheels of justice' and is generally the way of life in all western civilised societies.

So what happens in other codes / venues throughout the world ?

Is there a tribunal that deals with fan behaviour at Wembley or a fan conduct hearing undertaken by the LA Rams ? Or do they just kick the merkin out and ban the f**ker ?

To me, demanding "due process" is a way of muddying the waters and making the banning of fans protracted and subject to civil appeal.

Maybe if they all didn't behave like clowns to / at / from games then this wouldn't be necessary ?

Suitman

Post Whore
Maybe if they all didn't behave like clowns to / at / from games then this wouldn't be necessary ?

This is where you lose me.
You keep saying the same thing and you have continued to say it for months.
You have no idea. and are generalising just like the DUI Bec's of the world. It clearly proves you have no understanding of what all the protests are about, and despite my clearly controlled attempts at education with selective links to articles that are informative about the situation, you continue to repeat the same right wing (lol@you) rhetoric.
Your arguments are no better than a tabloid journalist on this subject, yet you come here daily in the Non Footy Chat thread crying freedom for democratic rights for all forms of humanity in all walks of life.
WORST. troll. ever.

Edit. 2nd Worst. We all know who No. 1 is.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
This is where you lose me.
You keep saying the same thing and you have continued to say it for months.
You have no idea. and are generalising just like the DUI Bec's of the world. It clearly proves you have no understanding of what all the protests are about, and despite my clearly controlled attempts at education with selective links to articles that are informative about the situation, you continue to repeat the same right wing (lol@you) rhetoric.
Your arguments are no better than a tabloid journalist on this subject, yet you come here daily in the Non Footy Chat thread crying freedom for democratic rights for all forms of humanity in all walks of life.
WORST. troll. ever.

Edit. 2nd Worst. We all know who No. 1 is.

Nice rant, but my use of the word ALL does not include Mum, Dad, the kids and that nice lady down the street that they take with their spare ticket when they can.

I am simply referring to ALL the dickheads.

But then again you knew that.

BTW, try not to attack me personally, otherwise you'll stoop to below No.1.

Suitman

Post Whore
Nice rant, but my use of the word ALL does not include Mum, Dads, kids and that nice lady down the street that they take with their spare ticket when they can.

I am simply referring to ALL the dickheads.

But then again you knew that.

BTW, try not to attack me personally, otherwise you'll stoop to below No.1.

Rhetoric.

Latest posts