What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Have they low balled an offer to Roberts or something? Not that there could be many clubs who could afford him at the moment. That said it does give him a chance to renegotiate his deal given it wouldn't have been much due to his past

Vic Mackey

Referee
Goulds said on Twitter Roberts destination will cause plenty of blow ups...Brisbane or roosters is my guess

Apparently it's Broncos

slammingsam

Juniors
Souths makes sense to cause a blow up. Reported issues fitting in Burgess and getting rid of others. Need a right centre and just dangle the carrott for fullback too when GI leaves

unbreaK

Juniors
The only 2 clubs that I think would cause a stir are the Broncos & Rabbitohs (Gus ruled it out being the Roosters, Eels, Dragons, Panthers)

I have a feeling it's the Rabbitohs honestly, no idea how they can afford him, but they will somehow..

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Would love to see him at the Broncos this kid is an absolute gun and Bennett would be the perfect guy to keep him on the straight and narrow.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Cowboys would raise a few eyebrows just because it's not often that the premiers get stronger the following year. Roberts on the end of the Thurston/Morgan combo would be pretty scary.

insert.pause

First Grade
I think it's Broncos and as a Broncos fan I would prefer he stayed at the Titans. Annesley should be out the door with him, sure he's had a lot to deal with, but their recruitment has been dreadful and stinks of a naive CEO out of his element.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I think it's Broncos and as a Broncos fan I would prefer he stayed at the Titans. Annesley should be out the door with him, sure he's had a lot to deal with, but their recruitment has been dreadful and stinks of a naive CEO out of his element.

Why? Saves us having to play yet another bloke out of position. Roberts for Hodges...yes please.:D

insert.pause

First Grade
They don't need to fold, they need to be sold & Annesley to either sink or swim on his own merits, doubt he would survive a private owner.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Goulds said on Twitter Roberts destination will cause plenty of blow ups...Brisbane or roosters is my guess

Apparently it's Broncos

Broncos couldn't afford Te'o then.

Roosters surely can't afford Roberts. If they can then something is wrong imo.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Kahu had his eye on Hodges centre spot, and Copley is too good a player to be stuck at the back of that logjam if Roberts signs. There's a few clubs who would be wise to give Copely a call if Roberts did sign with the Broncos.

The centre merry go round may continue a little longer.

mxlegend99

Referee
Maybe Sea Eagles? Add Walker and Roberts to the roster at the expense of Hiku. They could manage that. Plus Barrett seems eager to sign any player not in their system.

Broncos couldn't afford Te'o then.

Roosters surely can't afford Roberts. If they can then something is wrong imo.
Why's that?

We lost RTS and Maloney, and haven't replaced them at all. A lot our re-signings this year would have been covered by the money Sonny and Mini were on.

Our only notable signings have been Burgess and Nikorima who wouldn't be on much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.