What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Incorrect

Coach
Can you guys suggest an:-

1. Album from your past that is a desert island keeper, and

2. Album from the present that comes highly recommended ?

I am in need of some new music to listen to for the holidays. I listen to all (ok most) genres.

Past - Shihad - The General Electric
Love this album, killer from start to finish, superb production, monster riffs.... still sounds as good today as it did when released (1999/2000?)...

Present - Best Coast - California Nights
Stumbled upon this not long ago. Will feature prominently on my playlist over the summer holidays... cruisy guitar pop. Not groundbreaking by any means, but enjoyable as a summer soundtrack IMO.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Can you guys suggest an:-

1. Album from your past that is a desert island keeper, and

2. Album from the present that comes highly recommended ?

I am in need of some new music to listen to for the holidays. I listen to all (ok most) genres.

Past: Metallica - "Ride The Lightning"

Present: Hate - "Crusade Zero"

T.S Quint

Coach
Both good shows. Also the new Hawaii Five 0 isnt a bad easy viewing show to watch. A show that I thought was very enjoyable was The Streights on ABC. Was a few years ago now but still dissapointed they didnt do a second season.
All time favorite was Lost. Loved it.

I'm a huge fan of Lost.
Actually just finished watching it all the way through again just last week. First seasons still hold up incredibly well, and I actually enjoyed the last season much more this time than I did the first time I saw it (not that I didn't like it the first time, I just had a different experience knowing where everything was heading).

Breaking Bad
The West Wing
The Shield
Game of Thrones

All would be in my list of favourite TV drama series.

Latest posts