What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo fantasy nba 15/16

McLovin

Staff member
Watching the Warriors/Pelicans game and i'm too scared to open the fantasy page to see the damage Curry has done to my team...

HowHigh

Coach
Happy to start with a win
Lillard, Beal and DeRozan have been good so far. Gasol and Jefferson have been disappointing but it's early days still.

Aragorn

First Grade
Unless Millsy's players get struck by injury or hits a dry spell in the finals, I think its a safe bet he's got this season in the bag.

McLovin

Staff member
Millsy, what's with all the changed waiver settings thoughout the season and the 'custom' draft? If you look at the league page and scroll down to commish updates and click 'changes' you can see what's been updated. I'm sure i'm not the only one who wanted Okafor (earlier in the season when he was dropped) and Markieff Morris. Don't know where I sat in regards to waiver priority but with the changes, I feel i've been denied a fair chance at those players.

Aragorn

First Grade
Millsy, what's with all the changed waiver settings thoughout the season and the 'custom' draft? If you look at the league page and scroll down to commish updates and click 'changes' you can see what's been updated. I'm sure i'm not the only one who wanted Okafor (earlier in the season when he was dropped) and Markieff Morris. Don't know where I sat in regards to waiver priority but with the changes, I feel i've been denied a fair chance at those players.

shots fired!

Millsy, please explain?

attamarrap

Juniors
Hey guys i dropped batum by mistake i would appreciate it if you could let me pick him back up and not do the dirty on me

skeepe

Immortal

Bundy Bears (Millsy) Waiver Time changed from 'No waivers' to '1 day'
Oct 25 6:46 am
Bundy Bears (Millsy) Jahlil Okafor (Waiver Date) changed from '2015-10-27' to ''
Oct 25 6:44 am
Bundy Bears (Millsy) Waiver Time changed from '1 day' to 'No waivers'
Oct 25 6:41 am

Hmmm.... :-k

This doesn't seem right. Particularly since Okafor just happened to land on the Bundy Bears as a result.

Aragorn

First Grade
Hey guys i dropped batum by mistake i would appreciate it if you could let me pick him back up and not do the dirty on me

To be frank, I didn't mean to drop Okafor after taking him so high up the daft. Am I bitter about it - not really. Am I going to do a dirty and steal batum....well, given you've sounded out to all it was a mistake, which is what I should have done with Okafor ..... No.

Btw, I think a certain polar bear should give him back to me, to which I would be truly grateful ...... although if the polar bear doesn't want to... That's ok with me as well. There's very little at stake here so I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Aragorn

First Grade
Bundy Bears (Millsy) Jahlil Okafor (Waiver Date) changed from '2015-10-27' to ''

This doesn't seem right. Particularly since Okafor just happened to land on the Bundy Bears as a result.

Have to admit, fixing the draft to custom is dodgy as f**k Milsy. Keep it legit next year so we all have a fair chance of getting the top 3 picks yeah?

Mig2006

Juniors

Hmmmm - I'll reserve my judgement until I hear from Millsy. Perhaps this is better handled on the Competition's message board...

Latest posts