What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Packer staying.

Puff2010

Juniors
How good is that. He deserves the opportunity and I'm sure will prove to be an excellent example of rehabilitation and a great role model. Good luck to him and he can now focus on his role at the Dragons

St Georgio

Juniors
I can't believe, it what was an issue to begin with, considering we have tornadoes and psycho terrorists!

TruSaint

Referee
So why then is everyone excited about our prospects for 2016?

He certainly wouldn't make it as leader for Rabbits, Broncs, Cows, Roosters or Dogs.

Straight Shooter

#keepingitreal

You dont think he would be an asset to the 5 clubs you mentioned ?

Or to any club for that matter.

Our pack is much better with him, and with the additions off season, will match the clubs you mention. Whether or not we have the strike power out wide and point scoring ability is yet to be seen.

We will play in September!

You dont think he would be an asset to the 5 clubs you mentioned ?

Or to any club for that matter.

Our pack is much better with him, and with the additions off season, will match the clubs you mention. Whether or not we have the strike power out wide and point scoring ability is yet to be seen.

We will play in September!

That's exactly what I said. A good depth signing.

Straight Shooter

Latest posts