What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jnr is our best forward if he re - signs with us and a future origin star but if he goes to canberra he is overated lazy kiwi who will fizzle too nothing...

Why is it so hard for you too work out hineyrulz?

Exactly. Why would you want to wish one of these merkins well when they leave?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
More nonsense. In every era skill and mobility in the forwards has sat alongside 'big monsters' who work tirelessly. Go watch some more videos.

I think you'll find the wrestle is a fairly new addition to the game lingard.

Cue lingard's stories on how Clive Thistlethwaite first introduced the wrestle in an Amco Cup semi final replay in 1952 between Glebe and Erskineville...

lingard

Coach

Cue lingard's stories on how Clive Thistlethwaite first introduced the wrestle in an Amco Cup semi final replay in 1952 between Glebe and Erskineville...

I seem to recall Nathan Cayless tearing his pectoral muscle in a wrestling tackle against the Storm. So what's your point?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pou doesn't have a point.
He just likes to argue.
In every post
In every thread.
Yep pretty much, thank goodness we have him to educate us on the game of RL. Not sure how we all got along before he arrived to brighten all our lives and teach us the ways of the game of RL.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yep pretty much, thank goodness we have him to educate us on the game of RL. Not sure how we all got along before he arrived to brighten all our lives and teach us the ways of the game of RL.

Pou says some smart things.
Pou knows his Rugby League.
Pou also doesn't know when to stfu.
That's what makes him annoying, but I reckon he also likes being annoying, because then, he can keep arguing. That's his bread and butter. He thrives on it.

yy_cheng

Coach
That's what makes him annoying, but I reckon he also likes being annoying, because then, he can keep arguing. That's his bread and butter. He thrives on it.

Aren't you sitting on the dunny with some stomach bug?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pou does know his RL, sadly got him it's only about of what he thinks he knows.

Can argue like a beast I will give him that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I seem to recall Nathan Cayless tearing his pectoral muscle in a wrestling tackle against the Storm. So what's your point?

What's yours? You don't believe the Nathan Cayless style forward became less effective (and therefore less common) over the course of his career?

The game has changed a lot since Cayless debuted in the 90s. I can't see why you would argue otherwise except for your need to chase me around the forum trying to score a point.

I find it interesting that the people who complain most about Pou polluting the airwaves are the ones who give him the most oxygen. And then they complain more because he outlasts them with his appetite for debate.
Having said that, hes a merkin of the highest order because his capacity for typing out shit on an interweb forum
Is sooo much higher than mine.

Chipmunk

Coach

Since the 10 metre rule was introduced, winning the play the ball has always been the most essential ingredient for success.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Avenger said we can compete because we have all these big name forwards at the club.

My reply was they would have been great 5 years ago and once again Pou had to come in dribble some shit and take the convo of tangent as usual. Junior is lazy and shit remember and will be no loss and easily replaceable.

:cry::cry::cry:

[youtube]OGJAUnNzbhE[/youtube]

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Worst. Haiku. Ever.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I find it interesting that the people who complain most about Pou polluting the airwaves are the ones who give him the most oxygen. And then they complain more because he outlasts them with his appetite for debate.
Having said that, hes a merkin of the highest order because his capacity for typing out shit on an interweb forum
Is sooo much higher than mine.

Yeah, but can he jam his can up a chicken's backside? I don't think so.

That means you win, sir.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
P.S. Despite my cheap chicken shot, you are spot on about the number of people who are obsessed about trying to 'score a point' against Pou.

There are 4 or 5 people who spend at least 50% of their time trying to discredit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts