What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Avenger's Secrets XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was bringing up a vaild point.I do not know about our jnrs system but it seems too be one of worse in the comps currently.And i am not sure how hard or far we look for talent.Guys like forty20 would know better.I just found it strange pnerith would have a jnr club here thats all but made an assumption maybe they have a better jnr system cause they invest more.....gee i almost said incest more ��

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I was bringing up a vaild point.I do not know about our jnrs system but it seems too be one of worse in the comps currently.And i am not sure how hard or far we look for talent.Guys like forty20 would know better.I just found it strange pnerith would have a jnr club here thats all but made an assumption maybe they have a better jnr system cause they invest more.....gee i almost said incest more ��

Is our junior structure that bad?

I don't think it is, there was an article this year about the amount of players that has played NRL that each club has produced since the start of 20's - http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...om-the-under-20s/story-fni3g0bn-1227445333134

We are the 3rd best, in front of Broncos and Panthers ( yes Hindy111, better then the panthers!!), so obviously we are doing something right !!

oldmancraigy

Coach

I wonder if you realize that most junior teams (around the country) bear the logo of an NRL club, and that in most cases this has no bearing on any affiliation with that club whatsoever. So when the bega tigers play the bermagui panthers, you are not watching goulds future players on display....

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I wonder if you realize that most junior teams (around the country) bear the logo of an NRL club, and that in most cases this has no bearing on any affiliation with that club whatsoever. So when the bega tigers play the bermagui panthers, you are not watching goulds future players on display....

So you're saying that the Nadi Eels (Fijian team) aren't related to the Parramatta Eels? Who woulda thunk it?

strider

Post Whore
And here i was thinking the local girls netball team, the peakhurst panthers, were backed by the duke

Eelementary

Post Whore
Wait, wait - hold on a second...

Are you telling me that the Parramatta players do NOT moonlight as a rock'n'roll band?

Well, bugger me...

Status
Not open for further replies.