What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It is not too far away from me so I tend to sneak down there in the off season.

I don't like it in holiday season when it is full of dickbags.

guruminga

Juniors
Just arrived in Hay. I wonder if Parra Pete will babysit my 4 kids so the wife and I can go for a classy pub meal.

G

emjaycee

Coach
Just on the way home from taking my son, and the rest of the family, to NSW. As a 7yr old mad Parra fan, he has now been to Parra for the first time. We had lunch at the Parea Leagues club which was a real highlight. Now we're headed home to Adelaide. Staying in Parra Pete's town tonight though.

Hopefully I can bring him back for a game sometime soon.

G

Why would you bring Parra Pete back for a game?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I wasn't suggesting you are a dickbag, but Bigfella might have...

Are there many dickbags there at the moment or did they all leave after New Years?

Last edited:

eels81236

Bench
Back in the campervan tomorrow heading home. I'll head back via inland.
2 or 3 hours per day same as the trip up. Cracking vacation.

strider

Post Whore
Well who says being a dick bag is a bad thing. I am quite attached to my dick n the bag under it

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Byron bay is the shiznizzle. Stone and wood crafts at the railway hotel. Heaven.

not a fan of the Stone and Wood, too fruity for mine but its the most popular beer in Byron, it even outsells all the big name brands

I spent 3 days there before Christmas before the crowd got there, love the place, I only live 30 mins north so I go there a lot

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I thought that's what it might be but there was a little part of me that hoped you'd found a song called dickbag.