What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessjen

Juniors
*afternoon*

this morning our dogs attacked our cat so we got mad at them. then one of the dogs ran away. i wonder where it went.
the end

misty

Juniors
Knights_fan13 said:
Im not very socialable atm gene I wont be drinking at all I dont wanna go full stop all I seem to do is mope lately

Oh yipeee my favourite song is on the one that makes me want to end my life

This pain is just to real \\:D/

If the thought of going to a party is affecting you this way I have the answer to your problem.........JUST DON'T GO! :)

If you would like to talk your problem out with someone tell me in a PM, what better way to get it off your chest than to talk with someone about it, when you keep a problem to yourself it turns into a MONSTER and appears worse than it is........ of course its up to you but the offers there if you want to talk, think of me as a big sister :)

*melliez*

Juniors
Afternoon all!

I wrote myself of something shocking last night! We had our Christmas party at Crowne Plaza at Darling Harbour and then at midnight when that finished up about 15 of us stumbled down to Cargo Bar.

My feet are wrecked cause of the pain from the stupud stupid stupid shoes I was wearing last night!

I am going out in about 20 minutes, and REFUSE to wear anything that has a heel, or is tight around my toes! My big toe on my left foot is numb from the pain still and my little toe on my right foot is sore to move!

*melliez*

Juniors
LOL!

It is all good! :lol:

Man, I am so glad that I am not going to attempt driving this evening. I am struggling to stay awake now, even though I slept for 9 hours this morning :lol:

I don't know why I let people drag me out when I am so bloody tired!

I went shopping before with my brother and dad! Got lots more clothes YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.