What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

read below about cody walker

handyman2190

Bench
Keary did All the kicking in u20s goal general play etc, he obviously isnt practicing if he gave a damn he would develop all his talents

alien

Referee
my opinion is with the addition of the forward leader sam burgess, and some good young forwards and fringe first grader forwards competing for a few spots, the forward pack will be pretty strong, and i reckon reyno and keary will play well behind them. they will know if they don't, cody walker may replace one of them

Rabbits20

Immortal
is keary's kicking game good enough to be a good halfback though???

Alien it isn't good enough.

Reynolds is definitely a better 7 than Keary.

Reynolds is very good defensively, very good with his kicking game and a very good goal kicker.

Rabbits20

Immortal
my opinion is with the addition of the forward leader sam burgess, and some good young forwards and fringe first grader forwards competing for a few spots, the forward pack will be pretty strong, and i reckon reyno and keary will play well behind them. they will know if they don't, cody walker may replace one of them

Good points you make.

doyen

Bench
What? You're joking right?
Widdop has 2 years to run on his existing contract with the Dragons (end 2017) and negotiations are already underway about extending for a further 2 years....as is Dugan.
Marshall may get a 1 year extension for 2017.
The Cronk story is more than likely 'click bait' in a slow off-season not to mention he wants a 4 billion dollar deal and a parking space for his Lear jet !

If Saints want Cronk someone will have to be dumped!!

Madge coached Widdop & they have a close bond!

Contracts don't seem to mean a damn thing these days!

Just a scenario!!??

Ttime

Juniors
not really.

Keary is really a halfback not a 5/8.If Keary and Reynolds do not lead the pack this year , then ONE may go for Walker.

Question would be , who is the better halfback.

I think Reyno is the better halfback. His short kicking game is much better than Keary.
Walker has a great kicking game but he is also a great runner of the ball. Just as good if not better than Keary.

Ttime

Juniors
Literally the only negatives around walker are his age and maybe his defence.
Watch them give him a crack in trials and 9's. He will probably carve.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
cody not happy with the lines russ is telling him to run....apparently he threw a phone at him and made him drive his son's hovercraft home

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Reyno is the better halfback. His short kicking game is much better than Keary.
Walker has a great kicking game but he is also a great runner of the ball. Just as good if not better than Keary.

Reynolds is better defensively too.

I really look forward to seeing if Cody can live up to it in the trials.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I read this while I was out at breakfast the other day. Thought it was poorly written and didn't actually say a whole lot. There's a LOT of waffle in it, when broken down it's basically saying there's competition in the halves and by mid-season one of the three halves will be moving on as he will lose his spot.

In point form

- Words of advice from the Hollywood actor didn’t go down well with certain players (Why he mentions a pub I don't know and it's completely irrelevant to the rest of the article.)

- There is a state of flux in their halves. (This is correct. 3 players are vying for 2 spots so change is coming)

- Adam Reynolds has had serious discussions "in the past" with the Warriors, Penrith and Canberra (He only signed his latest contract in 2015 so obviously he's spoken to these clubs "in the past")

- Halfback Luke Keary has been linked to the Gold Coast Titans (Considering Keary is off contract 2016 you would expect his manager to shop him around to any clubs that need a halfback to up his buy price. This means nothing)

What a nothing article.

alien

Referee
I read this while I was out at breakfast the other day. Thought it was poorly written and didn't actually say a whole lot. There's a LOT of waffle in it, when broken down it's basically saying there's competition in the halves and by mid-season one of the three halves will be moving on as he will lose his spot.

In point form

- Words of advice from the Hollywood actor didn?t go down well with certain players (Why he mentions a pub I don't know and it's completely irrelevant to the rest of the article.)

- There is a state of flux in their halves. (This is correct. 3 players are vying for 2 spots so change is coming)

- Adam Reynolds has had serious discussions "in the past" with the Warriors, Penrith and Canberra (He only signed his latest contract in 2015 so obviously he's spoken to these clubs "in the past")

- Halfback Luke Keary has been linked to the Gold Coast Titans (Considering Keary is off contract 2016 you would expect his manager to shop him around to any clubs that need a halfback to up his buy price. This means nothing)

What a nothing article.

yes it was a stupid article. the heading said the club was unhappy with something crowe said, but the article didn't really go into it. the media keep talking shit about souths

Rabbits20

Immortal
yes it was a stupid article. the heading said the club was unhappy with something crowe said, but the article didn't really go into it. the media keep talking shit about souths

Yep they keep talking trash about us!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
aren't the wests tigers due for doing something stupid..

hey media, if you're reading this, wobbie fawah is telling people that jason taylor can't coach! :)

:lol:

That wouldn't sell papers as well though;-)

Tigers are a rabble:lol: