What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and TheRam's whinging XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You can only dream of having front rowers of that calibre. What a weapon.

Absolutely!

I read somewhere that Arthur is a huge fan, but wouldn't pay what he'd command, because he'd command too much.

My head says, "Good call!", but my heart says, " f**k you and your sense - bring the beast West!"

JWH best prop in game at the moment IMO

Yeh, I reckon so. The one I struggle to line up against him is Jesse Bromwich. He's pretty useful, but f**k its hard with players in the Melbourne system. But, f**k, 155m and 33 tackles per game is pretty good.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah Bromwich seems to be the best for output, but JWH inspires everyone around him, in both attack and defence. We should probably sign both.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Leave him alone you dick. You think everything he says is wrong, just because it's him. You're a slimy, hypocritical closet whinger who pretends not to be.

You are fairly funny sometimes, though - so I s'pose it's okay. Carry on.

Fair enough mate.

I'll go a bit easier on him (and Hiney). Occasionally I get a bit tired of the "this club is f**ked" stuff but it ain't that big a deal and I'm still glad they post on here.

You know how it is? You make one comment and then someone responds and then you respond again and it starts to look like a sparring match and it probably reads like you have more of an issue about something than you really do.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Next time I am in an industrial part of town, I am going to be looking at all the buildings thinking "which one is the bitch factory?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts