What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths team up with Colgate

DiegoNT

First Grade
http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/01/15/rabbitohs_protecting.html

The Rabbitohs are once again partnering with Colgate to show everyone how to protect your teeth on and off the field.

The entire Rabbitohs squad were professionally fitted for their 2016 Colgate Mouthguards today at the Simply Energy High Performance Centre at Redfern Oval, with captain Greg Inglis and team mates Jason Clark, Alex Johnston and Kyle Turner all talking about the importance of protecting your teeth on the field with a mouthguard, and off the field by brushing your teeth at least twice a day.

Now in its fourth year, this successful partnership is brought to life through a series of community-led programs, driven by the Rabbitohs youth-focused initiative Souths Cares and Colgate’s*Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health program.

The community initiatives will run throughout the year and see players working with the Dr Rabbit character to visit schools, clubs and Indigenous communities in regional areas as they educate and raise awareness of the importance of oral health care.

Dr Susan Cartwright, Colgate Scientific Affairs Manager, says: “Colgate is committed to improving oral health throughout Australia and educating children about the importance of looking after their teeth. It’s exciting to have the players helping us to spread this message, as the kids really listen to what they’re saying.

“As leaders in this space, Colgate is helping amplify the existing work of Souths Cares and make a difference to the lives of Aussie kids. By working with the influential Rabbitohs players, we can ensure we are engaging kids in fun yet effective ways and empowering them to make the right decisions when it comes to looking after their teeth.”

Souths Cares General Manager, Brock Schaefer, says: “Our work at Souths Cares aims to engage local communities around Australia and deliver education and training in a range of areas, in which oral health is paramount.

“This partnership with Colgate allows us the opportunity to reach thousands of kids, giving them the ability to make positive, healthy life choices about the importance of oral health. We look forward to reaching more children than ever in 2016.”

Already putting smiles on more than 30,000 children’s faces, the year ahead will see the South Sydney Rabbitohs continue its momentum, educating even more young Australians on the issues of oral health.

To learn more and access free oral health education materials, please visit the Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® website atwww.colgatebsbf.com.au.

Ok, let's get all the jokes out of your system

El Diablo

Post Whore
Colgate_be1a28_5483262.jpg

funnyhuman2.jpg

colgate.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Apparently the Sharks have also just announced their partnering up with a trophy maker.
so, you realise for the joke to carry on, the sponsor would need be something ironic to the sharks supporters, not the team itself...

for example, the roosters announcing sponsorship with a grammar school...

so, you realise for the joke to carry on, the sponsor would need be something ironic to the sharks supporters, not the team itself...

for example, the roosters announcing sponsorship with a grammar school...
You realise for a joke to be a joke you have to be less salty?

alien

Referee
lol, i already brush my teeth everyday. i always have, and i don't have any missing teeth! :)

Vic Mackey

Referee
lol, i already brush my teeth everyday. i always have, and i don't have any missing teeth! :)

You've only been a souffs fan for a couple of years, if you haven't jumped teams again by 2019 (unlikely) you'll start missing a few

Vic Mackey

Referee
In all seriousness though, great marketing ploy by Colgate. This will definetly get people talking

Latest posts