What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

Springs

First Grade
Heard he wanted to get out after a few days. Lucky you stayed.

Is there a new doctor in Hay yet?

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
Heard he wanted to get out after a few days. Lucky you stayed.

Is there a new doctor in Hay yet?

None at the hospital which is a joke, but two in the surgery who don't have visiting rights. Will be a story on the WIN news tonight about it. A brand new $15m Hospital ---fantastic --with no VMO. I went up there by Ambulance but was only allowed to stay for four hours because on no VMO..Hence I was transferred, by Ambulance, to Griffith, and had two days in Wagga Base.
One of the doctors at the surgery is very very good. The other....less said the better...Hay Hospital empty..Griffith Hospital full of Hay people.
Can't work it out...

None at the hospital which is a joke, but two in the surgery who don't have visiting rights. Will be a story on the WIN news tonight about it. A brand new $15m Hospital ---fantastic --with no VMO. I went up there by Ambulance but was only allowed to stay for four hours because on no VMO..Hence I was transferred, by Ambulance, to Griffith, and had two days in Wagga Base.
One of the doctors at the surgery is very very good. The other....less said the better...Hay Hospital empty..Griffith Hospital full of Hay people.
Can't work it out...

Scarecrows aren't good at surgery though Pete.

lingard

Coach
I really really appreciate these sentiments. Makes an old bloke happy with his lot in life. Thanks.It is remarkable the friends that can be made on a forum. I haven't met many of you, but I feel I know your personalities and the one thing I admire in everyone is your passion to one of Australia's great sporting Clubs.

It`s a strange thing, this forum. You feel like you actually get to know some people. There`s some on here I like and some I don`t. For what it`s worth, Parra Pete, you seem to be someone that I would certainly have time for. Hope you recover soon. All the best.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Well mate at least people reply to you, I'm the biggest thread stopper around, everytime I post something the thread stops. I didn't know I was that boring or is there a "group" in side the Group now? are there some snobs in here? Is it becoming a matey thing where no one else is welcome?
I hope not, BBE I hope you continue to post here and ignore the ones taking you out of context.
Have a look over the past few pages the last reply on some threads is =parra-matters.
I'm the thread stopper!
is there a award for that?

I'm one of those too. Seems like if you are controversial no one cares. I want to have logical conversations and listen to others opinions.

parra pete

Referee
None at the hospital which is a joke, but two in the surgery who don't have visiting rights. Will be a story on the WIN news tonight about it. A brand new $15m Hospital ---fantastic --with no VMO. I went up there by Ambulance but was only allowed to stay for four hours because of no VMO..Hence I was transferred, by Ambulance, to Griffith, and had two days in Wagga Base.
Can't work it out...

The Telegraph will be in town on Wednesday to do a story on the situation at the Hay Hospital.

parra pete

Referee
No, the State politicians are USELESS. National Party..pffft....cutting all services to small country towns..I thought their mantra was 'we're on the side of Country people"...What a laugh.....they have just closed the local Lands Dept by sacking 5 of the 6 jobs and moving the work to Regional Centres.
Local people travelling to Griffith to visit patients (over 160km) shop at the regional centre, costing local business..We won't give up without a fight. If we go down, we'll go down fighting and kicking that's for sure.
"The people united, will never be defeated"

Latest posts