What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

phantom eel

First Grade
So I take it someone else must be going...? Unless the Roosters are now contributing enough for Jennings to keep us under the 2016 cap?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We had money for Hoppa around 500k, have offloaded Seffa as well. We had good money to offer Hiku as well with the Roosters tipping in some cash we don't have to let anybody go.

Bigfella

Coach
Obviously we won't want to pick junior anywhere near first grade what with his dangerously low tackles per minute stat though.

Stagger eel

Staff member
we're not guaranteed of keeping everyone on board this year including pauli or Morgs, from what I understand BA has told rival clubs to come up with the full freight or it wont be happening.

i still think we'll lose 1 or 2 in the squad by June depending on injuries ofcourse.

forward pass

Coach
we're not guaranteed of keeping everyone on board this year including pauli or Morgs, from what I understand BA has told rival clubs to come up with the full freight or it wont be happening.

i still think we'll lose 1 or 2 in the squad by June depending on injuries ofcourse.

Can't see the point in keeping Kelly with Cornish on board.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Obviously we won't want to pick junior anywhere near first grade what with his dangerously low tackles per minute stat though.

There's good-enough for the-top-17 and good-enough-to-be-paid-elite-money. A player can be the former without being the latter.

But you knew that.

Bigfella

Coach
Kelly as fourth choice half for firsts is acceptable surely?

He may even be fifth really because I could see French or someone getting a run depending on how we were going at the time ahead of him.