What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

chigurh

Charlie124;11313943;13431 said:
Does anyone remember if Neilson was any good in his origin stint? I genuinely can't remember.

Oh and LOL@50uff$ X 3

He went OK I thought - tackled his butt off, generally held his own and no major blunders. There's been plenty of worse Origin players in recent years

Snappy

Coach
chigurh;11314041;37473 said:
There's been plenty of worse Origin players in recent years

1372258659793.jpg

POPEYE

Coach
Ibleedblue;11313388;44985 said:
Nielsen is a storm fraud, one of the worst players I've seen play origin.

Yes, certainly can't match most of the Qld Origin players, whatever will he tell his grandchildren, nothing much to brag about other than the great teams he's won games with. Could've been a whole lot f**king worse, if he'd played for the Blues no-one would be signing him in '16

Kiwi

First Grade
Rabbits20;11314515;44018 said:
Goodwin is solid. Better than Nielsen.

A. Gray is solid too.

Until Goodwin plays a bad game and you turn on him again. You're a poster child for bipolar.

unbreaK

Juniors
http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2016/01/29/knights_sign_pauli_p.html

The Newcastle Knights and young forward Pauli Pauli have agreed to terms on a two-year contract, following a release from the Parramatta Eels.

Pauli made his NRL debut in 2014 and has played 33 NRL games to date with Parramatta.

“This is great news for the Club because Pauli certainly improves our squad,” coach Nathan Brown said.

“Pauli is a young forward and will continue to develop and improve his game at the Knights.

“He immediately adds good size to our forward pack and we look forward to welcoming him to the Club.”

The 21-year-old will attend the Knights’ training session on Saturday morning before taking part in the Members Season Launch

natheel

Coach
HayneKloppter;11319615;45613 said:
we're clearing him to make room for re-signing junior paulo ;)

that's what my first thoughts were

Rhyno;11319744;44088 said:
He is a big loss

No he isn't really. we have back rowers and props that have shown in a shorter time at the club they can offer more

Noname36

First Grade
Don't rate Pauli Pauli but we got him for dirt cheap and our current squad has been reduced to a skeleton so I don't have an issue with the signing. He's still young.

Last Week

Bench
I'd preferred to have kept him than lost him. But if he's the cost for an Australian centre, a position we need more than prop, so be it.

nick87

Coach
BennyV;11326621;41884 said:
Interesting choice...what will he be doing in the next 2 years? Mormon mission?

It's a huge blow for the roosters, and how strange to announce it on the same day he signed an extension too :?

Latest posts